Loot to give away

If anybody is after any gear let me know. Ill be around a lot this weekend and happy to give back to the community that’s helped me.
I have a full bank so ask away and I may have what you are looking for.
PSN is wonga-bunny
Cheers.

Awesome dude!
Do you have a good Hustler by any chance? It’s a pain to farm. Looking for one with as much as possible in brain freeze, and some of these passives:

Weapon charge speed
Splash damage
Splash radius
Maliwan damage
Shotgun damage
Weapon damage

And also looking for these:
Vindicator/Cloning ghast call
Recursion 2x rad+corr 125% splash annoint
Stagecoach 25x, 8 mag, next 2 mag or urad
Radiation Smog with next 2 mags annoint

Cheers

Yes I have a good Hustler to suit.
I have the stagecoach and I did have a radiation Smog, will have to double check that. I threw all my recursion away though in a bank cleanout.
I also have the vindicator ghast call.
Message me on PSN with the exact list to be sure I don’t forget. User name is Wonga-bunny
Will you be on in about 6 hours as I could use a hand duping.

'Tis the season to be jolly :grinning:
Well I’m looking for some god roll Company Man artifacts. Especially an Atlas Company Man to go with my O.P.Q. on Zane. Passives like mag size and damage boosts. A good double-Roll ASS Re-Volter would also be nice. My PSN is Mads_J. We’re allready friends on PSN. Cheers!

Send me a message on PSN. I don’t have an Atlas company man but I do have others plus a number of triple roll revolters.

1 Like

I’ll check for ur atlas company man tonight. Add me. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll do that, but what’s your PSN?

Oh. Sorry mate. Thought it’s under my name. It’s x_raytch. Could it be that we are friends already?

1 Like

That’s what I got:

Good enough? Not the passives u lookin for but the manufacturer bonuses are God rolls…

1 Like

Hey! Do u have crio or shock globetrottr by any chance? Id love to get one, but guardian take down is pain to farm. And if u have a hustler with splash dmg+radius+heavy dmg that would be nice, if u gifted me)

I mailed all three items. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hey dude! What a lovely offer. I’ve been farming for a L72 Cosmic Stalker with splash damage, and at least 2 in Big Game and at least 2 in Interplanetary Stalker. If you could check your bank for me, I would be so, SO grateful. :slight_smile:

I’ll try and check within the next two days and let you know.
Cheers.

Hello there, looking for peeps still play or can help with some trophies, runs etc. Psn is MechaKoi7 . Thanks.

Anyone have the outlaw head for Moze from Bounty of Blood?

Been battling Ruiner on mayhem 10 for the past week for roughly 3 hours a night, one continously with no luck at all.