DDD has been ported.

1 Like

To be added:

1 Like

To be added:

2 Likes

Got those added. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

No excuse, you’re fired from being a mod.

1 Like

To be added

1 Like

Got it. Thanks! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Added Wingsdays guide to SMGs

2 Likes

Aw shucks…now I really have to finish it
:flushed:

2 Likes

Added @Hoyle4 Analysis of adaptive shields guide.

2 Likes

Cool, much obliged :blush:

1 Like

I got the code for bloody harvest about oct 31, but have not found anything or been able to play undead deadlift nor found anything in regoith range with pumpkin heads or candy. I have a lot of golden keys in my chest and even tried to reenter the key in the shift station in the game, but it says it is already entered. What or will I ever be able to play it or get the key???

1 Like

They only gave us the code this year. They didnt have the event with undeadlift and the candy and all that sadly… Just enter the code at the machine or at the start up menu under extras and the skins and shotgun show up in the shift machine. If you cant find your items after you entered the code, then something is wrong. Just contact support they’ll help you out.

1 Like

I entered mine and didn’t see it in the shift station until I hit the bumper again and it showed those keys as “Blue” and had printed what they gave. Skins any toon can pick up there, but for the shotgun, make sure to pick it up at the Level you want as you get only one. (Not like the prior Halloween event where you could farm a dozen or so at whatever level you wanted)

1 Like

Been a while, but any chance of some updates?

• Chuck’s Critical Hit Guide has been superseded by Demonite’s:

Also, could these be added?

Thanks for the consideration!

2 Likes