Lost all my progress in the game

Hi there. I just lost all my progress on my level 36 character. I leveled up to level 36 in-game and then my game crashed. It says “report crash and restart”… so I did. And then poof all my progress was all gone. I don’t know if other people are experiencing this too. I’d like for the devs to look into it. I’m not really sure what’s causing this issue. Hope it gets a little attention. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too, I knew I should have waited longer to purchase this game because launches these days are a f***ing joke. How can we get a refund?

1 Like

Maybe wait a bit longer to see if it’s a high priority or if it’s just the console not placing well with how the game is, as it used to happen in other games and the console had to be updated, so maybe wait before demanding a refund and you may be able to find your profile data and redownload it

The name calling is uncalled for and expecting the game to have been released in with a reasonable degree of quality is not being entitled. When you pay for something and it has huge game breaking bugs (which are being reported across all consoles, pay attention to some of the thousands of bug reports) being upset and dissatisfied is not an unreasonable or un-adult response. Your attitude and behavior are not constructive to the conversation.