Lost everything in the bank

Dont know if anyone else has had this happen, but I signed out for the day to go to work, came home and everything in my bank on sanc. 3 was gone. 30 plus items, including a class mod I was saving for my moze, GONE…awesome day. Regardless, this getting a fix or?

10 Likes

It’s a known error and one that would require a patch. Which will take time unfortunately.

Yeah that happens basically everytime you quit the game, and vaulthunter101 is probably gonna have this merged into another topic very soon cause it regards something that s been talked about before, so youre gonna want to find another forum on this

1 Like

Happened to me all my legendary gone

1 Like

Like this is nuts. Waited years for this game, and I actually farmed this crap, no pipe bomb loot tink stuff, died 100 times type of farming, and everything is gone. Come on gearbox, worry less about tinks, more about this stuff

2 Likes

This happened to me too :tired_face:

1 Like

I get in the game
to safe where i store my loot and it is completely empty all my legendary gear is gone can someone explain why this happened

1 Like

I had several different legendary items in my bank on sanctuary as FL4K, when I logged in later that night, as FL4K, my bank was empty. I lost about 5 legendary weapons and two epic items. This is the second time this has happened, the first time i lost my preorder stuff that i had put in there. As i doubt this is normal, i thought it might be worth putting out there, hopefully this issue can be fixed.

1 Like

My vault has robbed me of everything all my legendary equipment and stuff I’d saved for other characters this is BS and has me almost to the point of selling this game because I can’t none of it back something needs to be done I know I’m not the only person with this issue some form of compensation needs to happen ASAP

1 Like

Not sure if there has been any issues but all the legendary equipment and guns I had in my bank disappeared. Thoughts on how to get lost items back?
Ps4 tag is “nismo24”

2 Likes

Lost everything in my bank after fighting OnePunch Man today. Literally it was there hours ago. I decided to do some missions in the Meridian map and kill OnePUnch man and then when i went back to Sanctuary, all of my bank was deleted…

1 Like

Three things. 1. Input Lag. I was told this would feel like a great, responsive shooter. The input lag makes it feel nothing like this. 2. I was playing co-op and when I was done, I went to my game. When I got in, all my fast travel points we’re gone. Thankfully I could use the drop pod. 3. Also after co-op, everything in my bank was gone. That being super deluxe edition stuff, pre-order gear and weapons I found in-game. I love Borderlands 3, but I am afraid to do anything because I don’t know what I will lose next. I play as Moze, so is there any way I can get my special weapons and gear back? I wish it was as safe and clean as BL2. I believe this can be fixed, but it is disappointing. I wish I could play my favorite game and fully enjoy it. You got this, Gearbox!

1 Like

Same here

Lost whole bank full of legendaries , after applying an ‘update’

Wasted a ton of dosh on this buggy pos game. Never again.

1 Like

Same problem with travel station, joined a co-op game using splitscreen and afterwards in solo play all my travel stations where gone. Any ideas on how to get them back?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, and have no idea how to fix it. A bug like this is HUGE it needs to be priority fixed. It’s literally game-breaking. Can’t even get to the other planets no matter what I do.

2 Likes

My Fellow Vault Hunters,

Looking through the forums, I can see that I am not the only one around here who has suffered from this game-breaking bug. What is the point of a Vault that loses it’s loot? What’s the point of a bank that has holes in it?

My question - To Gearbox in particular - what is the plan for compensation for this bug? I, along with many others, have lost numerous legendary pieces of loot along with hoarders that have lost their flavor-texted loot (yes, I am that too). There have been hours of farming lost because (while widely circulated on the forums), not everyone is aware of this issue. I was not aware until it occurred to me.

To my fellow vault-hunters - What do you feel is proper compensation for this bug? How many hours have you lost due to it, what (in particular) was hard to lose, and what would make this right in your eyes?

Further - are there plans to hot-fix this soon?

Appreciated to all, and best of luck that this does not happen to you.
-Raz, his clone Zar, and his drone GGGTFO

6 Likes

I lost everything too. I submitted a ticket and that has been acknowledged, but I haven’t heard back so far (a day and a half or so). I want som kind of compensation but even more I want gearbox to come out and confirm that the bank is safe to use. I don’t want the same thing to happen!

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve been playing on my Level50 Amara for a while now and decided to switch over to my Beast Master to try someone new. I decided check my vault on that character and was surprised to see nothing in my vault! I had 50 items in my vault total, legendaries and red text, and now their gone. I’ve preordered the game and everything so all my exclusives were in the vault too, please help…

3 Likes

I’ve seen this happen to my roommate twice now. Both times it was after starting a new character. Both characters started in sanctuary and when he checked his bank it was completely wiped clean and only had 14 slots available in the bank. When he checked back on his main it was gone as well

2 Likes

After I came back from farming, i wanted to put some guns in the bank… when I opened the bank, all my items were gone… wtf!!! EEdod_oUEAATfad|375x500

11 Likes