Lost everything in the bank

Anyways to fix this issue it’s happened twice to me lost my full bank of legendarys

1 Like

Just happened to me on ps4 :frowning: had 40 items in now 0

1 Like

Just checked out my bank and everything was missing

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me.
50/50 spaces all lvl 50 mostly anointed legendaries…
I’m quite pissed.
Spent so much time grinding for those, luckily my invent was full of the more prized ones.
Except all my damned nade mods, class mods, and relics were in there!!! UGH.
FIX THIS GEAR BOX

I have loved playing borderlands 3. Throughout my journey in the game I accumulated many legendaries and unique items that I stored in my vault. I have recently checked my vault and have noticed everything I stored in there, even my deluxe and pre order content, is gone. I then moved on and stored more stuff in my vault and they to disappeared. I lost around 40 legendaries and unique items due to this glitch and i am wondering when this glitch is fixed will i get my stuff back?

Me to its so dumb

This is what is causing it for me

Lost 50 items today when I made a new character.

Here I am with a me too. Lost my entire bank on my lvl 50 char. I did upgrade my bank from now since I last looked in the bank last night. Definitely not touching the game until this is fixed and I sure hope some reasonable compensation is provided

1 Like

Got my 3rd 50 character finally went to the bank to get some stuff out for Amara and everything is gone

No you will not get anything back, absolutely nothing they can do. They offered me a few keys

Just now finding out this is a bug after putting massive hours in farming all my 50 legendaries only to lose them all. I spent some keys on this too.

The fact that this is still going on is triggering. I am thankful I didn’t have my stream on for my viewers to see this or this would be yet another thing on the list that would turn them away from the game.

This happened on PC version.

1 Like

Support responded to my ticket and said they could not restore items and their only compensation would be some golden keys. What a joke. I turned down the offer and let them know this was piss poor customer service. Well, guess I’m done with this buggy game. Thankfully I didn’t pre-purchase DLC.

I had pre-ordered the first-class version of this game for the PS4 machine and was rather looking forward to new adventures as this is the only shooting entertainment I enjoy. Although great fun, after all this time, the previous iterations were getting quite tired.
I have queried my staff for news about the inevitable teething problems and hear that there is as yet no solution to the unreliability of my virtual bank safe.
I have decided that if were to correspond with your company directly you might realize the enormity of your failings.
Let me just say that I am extremely disappointed and chasten you (to use the vernacular) to get a wriggle on!

1 Like

When you store/adjust items in your bank, be sure to save/quit at Sanctuary, quit game app and backup your user settings to an external/thumb drive. This is where your bank items are saved. Load up bl3 and continue to play/farm. If you see that your bank becomes empty, quit game, load bakup user settings to system storage and they will be there again. Always go to Sanctuary, check/modify bank items and save/quit and backup. You shouldn’t have to do this too often if your backpack is mostly empty. If you are farming a specific enemy and wish to save/quit and farm over and over, just make sure you have a backup of you user settings to save what was in your bank prior to farming.

My method of having little to no issues to date.

So it’s now been 20 days since i made my bug post and to this date i have not had this issue reoccur. I did have an online snafu for my buddy but my bank has not yet been touched again so far.

So I am going to tell you what i do step by step and if you do not believe me feel free to watch any of my 6 past twitch video streams where i usually check my bank during the play and i play darn near with a buddy in split screen each time and i have two at home to play with, but there is also single player play to without issue. Sorry but never online yet so can’t be sure if that would not be resolved by my methods.

https://www.twitch.tv/collections/ACBeM5ydxRVDXg

Also I am disclaimering the data below if you follow these steps and something goes wrong this is not my fault I am merely providing you the data of how i seem to have avoided this for a month since discovered. Your issue or game play may vary and be another way this bug is happening.

So first to avoid the save issue with “split screen second player”

1. Bottom screen quits first every time
    a. So Click options, this will load the screen that says, “resume, social, options, trophies, quit game”, then click quit game, then click Quit Game are you sure screen loads I say yes (I DO NOT choose Quit to Main Menu as this will likely cause the bug not saving player one properly.)
  2. Main player top screen now quits which will go Full Screen
    a. So Click options, this will load the screen that says, “resume, social, options, trophies, quit game”, then click quit game, the Quit Game are you sure screen loads I say yes.
    b. This takes you back to Character selection Play, Social, Options, PlayStation Store
  3. Now to end the game.
    a. On the main screen with Play, Social, Options, PlayStation Store
    b.Click the back button on the controller (wait for the next screen to fully load)
    c. This will load Quit to Title Screen
    d. Click the option yes
    e. This then loads backwards one screen (Wait for it to fully load)
    f. At that point I then hold the ps4 button and choose power off ps4.

To avoid single player save issues i am doing this. Same as i do in split screen.

1. So Click options, this will load the screen that says, “resume, social, options, trophies, quit game”, then click quit game, the Quit Game are you sure screen loads I say yes.
    This takes you back to Character selection Play, Social, Options, PlayStation Store
  2. Main player top screen now quits which will go Full Screen
    a. So Click options, this will load the screen that says, “resume, social, options, trophies, quit game”, then click quit game, the Quit Game are you sure screen loads I say yes.
    b. This takes you back to Character selection Play, Social, Options, PlayStation Store
  3. Now to end the game.
    a. On the main screen with Play, Social, Options, PlayStation Store
    b.Click the back button on the controller (wait for the next screen to fully load)
    c. This will load Quit to Title Screen
    d. Click the option yes
    e. This then loads backwards one screen (Wait for it to fully load)
    f. At that point I then hold the ps4 button and choose power off ps4.

To note i have not upgraded my bank since day one so i avoid that bug but if i ever do i will clear my bank first then upgrade the sdu.

Yes me and my fiance have had this issue and lost countless number of legendary and rare items and etc for 2nd play through and when I emailed them about it I was asked to give them a list of everything me an her both had lost which idk if it is just me but there no way in hell I could remember the name of every single thing but some form of compensation would be nice

1 Like

So Gearbox finally got back to me after 2-3 weeks they informed me that they can’t replace my items (I lost 48 legandary mods and weapons and 2 epic all at max level) since it’s stored locally and not on their end. They put 25 keys into my shift account. Why would they ask me to list a detailed account of what was in my bank if they never intended to replace it? When they sent my VIP redemption for a rocket launcher that was not at my OP level they replaced it at the correct level. I replaced most of what’s missing but the time it took to farm for those replacements was massive on top of farming for the originals. Make sure to back up saves on a thumb drive and pray they have fixed the issue. Good luck to anyone who has lost items and know you will not get them back so don’t wait for Gearbox lol.

Hello guys, it happened to me.

Now I read this thread. Thought the savefile on the server would make playing safe so I have no backup. ;-( My game crashed while playing the DLC. Of course it crashed a lot of times before but while playing moxxis heist it corrupted my savefile now. I was playing solo and online with cloudsave by the way.

I lost ~250 Level 50 items and my bank is now on it´s lowest size again. I am really said to be honest. Other SDUs are still on it´s max. More than 9 days of playtime and farming is gone! The support can´t help of course. I hoped they could.

Is it possible to take a save-file from someone else, get some items and then still playing online? I know it´s a bit like cheating but I can´t farm all this again. I would only take my most important stuff to be back in the game. I will never maxout the bank again. It´s SOOOOOO frustrating!

Make backups or don´t play! The cloud won´t save you!!!