Lost golden keys, skins, heads, badass rank

Hello there, I tried to play Borderlands 2 today and I encountered the problem of losing my skeleton keys, skins, badass ranks, and heads. I was able to play for almost a year without encountering any problems and today was the first day that I noticed everything was missing. Everything I had was there yesterday when I played, so something may have happened overnight. I did do a license transfer with my friend a while ago but I only got GTA 5, BO3, and some DLCs for Destiny so Borderlands 2 was on there long before we did the transfer. So I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a problem with one of our profiles or if a problem occurred with the game. This whole situation has bummed me out as I was very deep into the game with my brother so any help would be very appreciated and I thank you in advance!

You have my sympathies - it sucks when this happens.

Based on my experience on the 360, if there’s a licence transfer issue it simply won’t let you load the character at all. For your missing keys etc., you can get some of them back by filing a support ticket. Go to https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click through on the relevant tile (Handsome Collection in you case), then click on the link to file a support ticket.