Lost loot machine need empty recycle bin button :O

I must pick up every item and drop it again to ground everytime . If I need to clear it. if I not do it
when I logout and come back that loot still over there it a same loot. and it same as . When I go out
do any activity . old stuff still stuck . and new stuff will not get fill in . I not have much space in my bag . and I don’t wanan waste my time for just pick up item … pleace have clear button for clear old loot stuff is I don’t want .

cheer

1 Like

Or you could just sell it all?

I have only 5 slot left in my bag :c .
cheer

I feel you man. Probably most of us do.
Why is bank space so limited? Why is “sell all non-favorites” button gone from vendors? Why isn’t there a vendor right next to the lost loot machine?
I’ll never understand these things.

1 Like

Ive spoken about this before but to reiterate, I feel like the lost loot should be handled through a shop interface, just everything is free and u can easily pick up whatever you want. Flak pets wont get in the way, nor will the items themselves (since it is really hard to select a specific item out of that pile on the ground).
And on such an interface the same prompt as the one that auto refills ammo or hp can be used to empty the shop. Doesnt sound like reimplementing too many things as shops already exist and seem to fit a similar purpose.

1 Like