Lost my Badass Rank, heads, skins -- again

I already submitted a ticket. I just wanted to be sure I’m heard. I’ve lost patience for this nonsense. I didn’t even do anything out of the ordinary. I didn’t transfer, I didn’t use codes. Nothing.

Blue, please help me. Again.

ETA: While I’m at it, ■■■■ keeps falling through the floor and disappearing. Like my Hornet!

When I opened my ticket, I got a message back that explained how to retrieve my golden keys. I never said I lost golden keys. I sent another message that detailed what I lost. Then the rep explained that since I didn’t have Gold, I couldn’t fix my rank and whatnot because no Shift. Fine, understandable. I got Gold again a few days later and then this happened:

Pizzamieze: I have access to Shift again. My support ID is -removed-.

Pizzamieze: Logging in with each of my characters also doesn’t seem to have fixed anything though.

-Removed rep’s name-: Hi Pizzamieze,

Hope all is well.

Sorry to hear that this has caused such frustration. I understand how this can be frustrating, however unfortunately SHiFT is simply unable to send you anything without the GOLD subscription on XBOX which allows for online transfer and communication. Without it we simply are unable to send you the items. However if you get the subscription, please let us know and we will be happy to send you the items in a timely manner.

If your Badass Rank has not returned, we can also replace them, but we would need to do so through SHiFT.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Cheers,
-Removed rep’s name-
2K Support

I don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I’m just getting a series of form letters. Can someone else help me?

(Edited because I accidentally linked.)

let me ping @JoeKGBX for you and maybe he can help

2 Likes

Thanks @WolfandSaint!

Hi @pizzamieze, I’d definitely be happy to help you anyway I can. It looks like you opened your ticket w/ 2K support, correct?

If so, you could contact GBX support directly via http://support.gearboxsoftware.com and they should be able to help you out.

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you.

Really? I tried to go to Gearbox for help but I got redirected to 2k somehow and thought that was my only option. I’ll try your link.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hmm, ok. Yea, give it a shot and feel free to tell them I sent ya. :wink:

I’m clicking your link, then THC, then “click here to open a support ticket” and it’s redirecting me to 2k support. Am I doing something wrong?

@JoeKGBX in the TPS section when you click on “click here to submit a ticket” it is redirecting to 2K support instead of staying with gearbox support. I don’t think that is correct is it ???

I can’t replicate what you guys are getting. Here is the Gearbox support ticket page I am brought to
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Are you seeing that?

2 Likes

@Kitty_Jo I have no idea what’s up with the other links but your link works. Thanks!

2 Likes

lol… I got the same 2k guy again. Asking the same questions and giving the same solutions to problems I never said I have. What is this?

The only new information I got is my heads and skins won’t be restored. Hundreds of hours of work, I “must re-earn.” Why if I might lose my progress again?

Sorry, I’m trying not to rage here but wow. Just wow, as Axton would say.

1 Like

@pizzamieze, can I get your ticket number for your support request? I’ll pass it directly over to our Gearbox team.

2 Likes

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I’ve just been sent another message explaining why I need Shift and that I should try logging into all of my characters. I already said I tried that and it didn’t work, and I sent my Shift ID twice already! Twice! :explode:

@JoeKGBX Sure, I’ll PM it to you. Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

Got your PM. We’ll get you sorted out here.

1 Like

Happened again. I can’t. I just can’t. I had just started to earn my skins back. I just finished a replay to finish the challenge progress I lost. Why?

1 Like