Lots of anointed gear up for trade, some Best in Slot items - DoCNL

DoC’s Gear (Imgur album)

Anointed items up for trade, some are best in slot or in general really good for a specific build (some melee amara and elemental gear, shields, classmods etc.)

Looking for:

• Face-puncher shotgun (with x7 pellets, instead of x14 & after phasecast gain +250% weapon dmg or phaseslam +300% weapon damage)
  • Ward (300% melee dmg double roid & cooldown reduction or any dmg increase anointment)
  • Breaker amara classmod (+1 Find your Center & any of these: melee dmg/weapon dmg/mag size/fire rate/max hp)
  • Lyuda’s with 1500+ dmg and/or anointments
  • Low level ward shield with 300% melee damage(= double roid) and/or anointments

Any other really good gear is welcome too, especially if you link a build that uses it.

-DoC

I have these:

• Ward (300% melee dmg double roid & cooldown reduction or any dmg increase anointment)
  • Breaker amara classmod (+1 Find your Center & any of these: melee dmg/weapon dmg/mag size/fire rate/max hp)
    Lyuda’s with 1500+ dmg and/or anointments

I am looking for these items:

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND cryo efficiency)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Maliwan Crit Damage, +Weapon damage or +SMG damage)
  • Stuffed Lump
  • Cloning Ghast Call

Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

1 Like

I have a cloning ghast call

I’d like the ward shield for it but curious about the stats on the classmod and lyuda too, can you show me them in game if youre down to trade?

i ahve face puncher - phaseslam 300% weapon dmg

Could you post a screenshot and is there anything in my imgur album youre interested in?

Hi!

I do not know if this Annexed Ferocious Lyuda or this Anointed one would fill your criterias? In case, here are the screenshots

…and if not, is there other items you are looking for? I’d be really interested in that Thunderus Nimbus you have!

Do you happen to have terror anointed shields or grenades? If not, the second lyuda is also fine, add me on epic “docnl”

Request sent.

Unfortunately, I do not have any terror anointed shields or grenades, sorry.
Let me know when you’d be available for the trade (I live in Europe, UTC +1:00) :slightly_smiling_face:

I just sent you an invite. I would be more than happy to show you these items if you are interested in a trade.

Interested in your Hawt Pain and Cloning Ghast
Also have anointed Terror generating nades. Those are a little more expensive though.

@thenewfess
Looks good, add me on epic “docnl”

Added