Love from Devs Mellka

Hi devs

That’s lovely Mellka ban

It’s cool gg!! Best match !!!
Love y’all
Mellka pls

8 Likes

devs target banning you haha!

that’s what it had to be - one of them was like “i recognize the name, its that melka person”

5 Likes

Haha like I told Sant, it’s common knowledge that I play Mellka haha

3 Likes

Wow, MadJack still plays, he must be the last Aussie :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I actually played with a Aussie for the past 2 days, TOEPEN is his name.

1 Like

Never heard of him, perhaps he is a newer player or one of those few who eluded us. Poor guy, all that red bar, being Aussie and playing BB is rough haha.

3 Likes

There are a few Australians (triazic still plays too.) But at this point, I wouldn’t public queue even if meant Mellka would come to life, crawl out of my TV Ringu-style, and take me then and there.

Well okay maybe I would

9 Likes

Lol I was gonna say, you totally would haha.

3 Likes

Yep, MadJack and myself play together quite often, many times I’ve asked questions about his experience with red bar, he says at this point he doesn’t care about red bar anymore, he just likes having fun. He also wanted me to tell you that he misses playing with you, you always made him laugh.

5 Likes

Haha he’s a mad ■■■■, tell him to get his ■■■■ on the forums already.

3 Likes

I have a more plausible reason on why you were target banned

1 Like

At least it was not a double target ban on you. Did you see what Filthy and co. Did to me yesterday Drool? My soul…

DAMN YOU @FlamesForAll

2 Likes

@deande

Respect, so much respect.

And fear.

OH SO MUCH FEAR!!!

3 Likes

Filthy my love, all you had to do was run a hard CC team and become one with the cesspool of cancer going around.
Just let me have Deande and Mellka ;_;

1 Like

Just asked him to join the forums, he said “Nah.” lol I know he does post a little bit over in the BB reddit though.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry but a double target ban-that is hilarious.
Least you can feel skilled in the game, haha.

2 Likes

Reddit? What a scrub, I’ll smack that boy.

2 Likes

I wasn’t about to embarrass myself trying to play against you with my Mellka, and I’m certainly not up to the task of not getting slaughtered by yours–we barely held off Rath!

5 Likes

You should have just taken her from him, I did once… Sorry Drool :confused:

2 Likes

Here’s the video link

5 Likes