Loving the new Buff

(unmaking the universe with math) #21

odd
they didnt mess with his passive attack damage stacks
i wonder where the wires got crossed

i know all of us here will most assuredly use this new power responsibly for the time being

(Skeksis Syl) #22

That’s so much higher than I expected… No…

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #23

Alongside this Dragon madness I saw Boldur do 800 damage with Axe Toss.

At level three.

: (

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #24

For normal Dragon play? Realistically, Hang Time. If you’re getting pocketed, Unstoppable might be better. Especially now with the 45% extra damage from passive instead of 20% (honestly Gearbox I hope you fix this bug but put it down to 30%, so 2.5% attack damage per stack).

I always take From The Top Rope but this seems to be preference. As long as you can effectively aim your Dragon Splash, you shouldn’t have to worry about splash size.

Unbelievable. Your enemies will start laughing, lose focus, and die. Nah but for reals both are cool, but Unbelievable is decent for escapes.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #25

My update just finished (finally) and I tried out El Dragon. His damage output is disgustingly high now. En Fuego is currently the strongest ult in the game because his DPS is just crazy.

This bug needs to get fixed ASAP.

(wisecarver) #26

In Bots matches I’m getting many double kills as Dragoooon, now please stop talking about it. :wink:

(PSN LucastheUniverse) #27

If you guys have some screenshots of your damage I would love to see how much he’s putting out now. Before the update a good game was like 150k. And like was a really good game.

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #28

Well, I didn’t play Dragon much from October till now, but essentially, you will top the damage scoreboard pretty much every time.

(PSN LucastheUniverse) #29

I wonder if he’s doing as much as orendi now