Loving this Game but Cannot Play with Friends

Hello to all that are reading this and I apologize for the lengthiness. I have a issue with the game and hopefully someone somewhere could provide a solution even though I made a support ticket to Gearbox regarding this matter back on 12/5. Why can I not play with my 3 friends in a private match on Xbox? When we go to start a private match, some or sometimes all of the party members will get disconnected. We tried rebooting our modems and routers, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, signed out and then signed back in but nothing seems to work to where we can all play together. We tried troubleshooting for about an hour with only 1 successful match where we could play for 20 minutes and then out of nowhere, all of us including the host got disconnected. We thought it might be 5e Xbox servers so we booted up the following games: Call of Duty (World War 2, Black Ops 4, Modern Warfare, and Cold War), Borderlands 3, Castle Crashers Remastered, Monster Hunter, and Super Bomberman R. We played each game for around 10 minutes and what do you know, no network connectivity issues whatsoever. We then tried Risk of Rain 2 again but we were still getting disconnected from each other when starting the private match. We also tried having different party hosts but no matter what we tried, we couldn’t get into a game together. We all have Xfinity internet with speeds from 150 mb up to a gigabit speeds. I am not sure what I am doing wrong on Matisse since we are able to play on other games together. This is aggravating and frustrating because the game is hella fun but we just can’t play together. Any suggestions would be most helpful, thanks!

Sorry for the bad picture, it was super late when I took it