Lowbrow humor...why not?

I’m a huge fan of lowbrow humor. Case in point: This morning I almost made my wife vomit with a simple fart. it was rather fierce. Shook the bed to be more accurate. But, after ripping ass in glorious fashion, I waited for the inevitable “gasp” and what I received was hysterically funny. The sound of my wife gagging then saying how she almost vomited had me dying of laughter. I was tearing up. It was so good, that I relived that moment later in the day from remembering how close I had my wife come to vomiting from one of my farts. I’m so proud.

12 Likes

Everyone should be able to appreciate a good fart

9 Likes

I have several similar stories I can tell, and it saddens me to think some people can’t get a laugh out of things like this. I think my current winner for favorite fart story happened just last night. I ripped ass so loudly, in such a nasty fashion, that my wife checked to see if I had soiled myself the same way we check our son’s diaper. Thinking about it now gives me a good giggle.

7 Likes

I remember farting in the back seat when I was 5 and my parents couldn’t open the windows fast enough. I was giggling. :rofl:

4 Likes

Truer words.

Then people like me can analyse its descriptions

I’m sure I remember reading a paper which strayed into the sociology of the fart

8 Likes

Similar to the idea that common aromatic notes in farts are part of what helps keep social groups together? Or that, a la Oddworld, farts form part of the phonemic vocabulary of primitive communication?

5 Likes

That actually sounds familiar…

My favourite is still the illustrated article on the Victorian fascination with boogers, and the multiple patents filed for polite nose-picking instruments. Some of them looked rather dangerous!

8 Likes

This is probably a good place to ask this. Anyone else have pets who always try to come in the bathroom while you use it?

10 Likes

yes. Brick and Lilith are guilty! lol Pretty sure that’s the norm…

edit:
This can get deeper…SCIENCE and REASONS!

7 Likes

Dogs have a weird sense of smell probably. Our crap is there honey

7 Likes

Your average dog’s nose is tens of thousands of times as sensitive to odors as yours.

Dogs’ sense of smell overpowers our own by orders of magnitude—it’s 10,000 to 100,000 times as acute, scientists say.

source: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/dogs-sense-of-smell/

So that large hanger that’s about to hit water is all kinds of goodness for your dog(s). I’d image they’re enjoying a medley of whatever you are digesting. lmao :rofl: :poop:

5 Likes

Living with my mom there was an even split among the cats. Some would, some wouldn’t. Our dogs almost always did. Currently, the only pet I have is 1.5 years old and bipedal, and he always wants to hang in the thinking room with me. And he is absolutely fascinated when I pee standing up.

7 Likes

Or liked getting hit with the splash perhaps.

6 Likes

He watches from a safe distance, waiting for his opportunity to hit the flush hammer. Although of he turns out to be into that I won’t mock him too nastily.

7 Likes

In my dog’s case… if there was a thunderstorm on the way, absolutely. Usually he’d be pretty good about it, but he did knock the door open a couple of times when I forgot to lock it.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: It’s raining: :poop:

you get a brown heart for that one. lol :brown_heart:

6 Likes

Yes, My cats always try to come into the bathroom.

Sometimes they stand on the toilet just to watch it flush.

3 Likes

When I’m hungover and not posting here, I regularly google “butt stuff” while lying on the couch binge watching stuff as a source of entertainment.

7 Likes

Admirable chubby.

9 Likes

snickers uncontrollably

Seriously though…

I wonder if there’s like… levels.

You know. Like how you get your bluebelt, then your yellow belt… that feels like a black belt.

8 Likes