Loyalty Reward Items in TPS?

Can someone tell me how or where I can reclaim the special guns from my saves of Borderlands and Borderlands 2? I play on PS3

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

Assuming you have saves from both BL1 and BL2 on your PS3, you should automatically get the loyalty reward items (Bullpup and Masher) whenever you start a new character in NVHM. If you’re not seeing them in your inventory as soon as it becomes available, double check that you still have at least one save from each prior title on your console.

I don’t remember if you also get them when you start TVHM with the same character or not. (@Piemanlee - do you remember if this is the case or not?)

1 Like

Only once per character. If that was the question.

2 Likes

OK, so only at the beginning of NVHM then - thanks!

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since i touched tps on ps3, but I’m pretty sure you only get them as soon as you start the character

3 Likes

There’s a thing thou. I think if you start your character offline. You will only get the reward at the SHIFT machine in Concordia. So it may require to be online. I saw that with my alt (mule) account.
I’ll need to test it more to be sure.
-edit- A character (toon) I started (I think) on the PS4. On wich I don’t have BL2 or BL saves… Yeah. Does require more testing… :persevere:

1 Like

PS4 and XB1 versions do not give the loyalty rewards the same way as PS3 and 360. You get the rewards only once per account through the SHiFT station in Concordia, whereas on PS3 and 360 (and presumably PC?) you get them whenever you start a new character.

So, if you still have a PS3, start new characters there and transfer them if you want the rewards on PS4.

2 Likes