Loyalty Rewards for BL2

Good Morning.

This topic has probably been beaten to a pulp by now so I apologize for doing this, but I haven’t received my 75 keys or loyalty BAR for Borderlands 2. From what I have seen though, everything else has transferred perfectly fine (Including keys and loyaly BAR for Pre Sequel, inventory, skins).

This an issue for anyone else?

Thanks.

Yeah, I have been having the same issue. I finally (after about 2 hours of reading and trying to figure out what was going wrong) got my badass rank figured out so I have my old ranks. But i did not get 75 keys at all. which is kind of a bummer because I dont have any because I hadnt had a shift account active on my old saves for most of the time so I didnt have any keys to transfer over :[

Sorry to hear about the issue! Send in a support ticket here : https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

They may be able to help!

1 Like

You do not need to complete a character transfer to receive loyalty rewards. The game will check to see if the SHiFT account you have connected to The Handsome Collection has played either BL2 or BL:TPS on the same console family (PS3/PS Vita for PS4 players or Xbox 360 for Xbox One users) and then add the rewards to your account.

Make sure you have the same SHiFT account connected to both titles. If you’re having issues, please get with our support team and they will help you figure out what’s going on: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

My shift account is registered to both games and I received the rewards for TPS but not BL2.

I went ahead and opened a ticket. They told me its a known issue and a patch is in the works but may take time.

I appreciate your response.

@rkversion1 What’s your ticket number? I can see what I can do for you.

Do you see the rewards listed when you go to “Extras” and “SHiFT Code” in THC? And by chance did you receive your BL2 rewards on previous gen?

Ticket number is 88949.

I do not see the rewards listed in Shift when in Borderlands 2, but I see them listed in TPS. I also was able to redeem them in TPS at the Shift statue thing in game.

I also do not think I received them in previous gen, but I did not check to be honest. I’ll do that when I get home.

Thanks for the quick response!