LunaticOne 's Powerlevel and Help Thread, TPS & BL2

(LunaticOne) #1

I do have a mic and while I don’t require anyone having a mic to help them, it does help in knowing wht needs done

What I will do in Borderlands 2

1.I will Power Level SOME (meaning if your feeling under leveled I will PL you up several levels like 20 to 28 or 68 to 72 in BL 2,

2.Need help with a boss battle, I will come in Bump him off then leave. (UVHM enemies scale to highest player, so I leave A.S.A.P. after the Boss or Raid is Killed). The only Boss I will not do is “GEE” in any play through, so do not bother even asking.

3.Love running story/dlc missions, will come in w/closet to your level toon I have or even willing to start a new toon.

4.Help with any farming you need at any Level (NVHM, TVHM, & UVHM) any Boss, any Raid (again except for Gee). I do have several W.E.P. runs available at all levels (Note: No and I mean NO Echo’s are to be picked up in W.E.P., if that happens the game will be ended A.S.A.P. and you will not be invited back)

5.OP level Runs (72 to OP 8), Note; I will not do 4 to 8 unless there is a full team and EVERYONE pulls their weight
and no Low Level friends just needing xp, that just increases the work load.
And if I feel someone is just looking for a free ride and not pulling their weight, then I will leave.

6.Have also been running Story/Side missions (NVHM, TVHM mostly) Nightly and running them OPEN to anybody, so anyone is welcome to join. I only ask that whatever mission I put up is what we do or I kick whoever is trying to divert the game. to something other then finishing off the missions.

What I will do in TPS

1. Power level 1 thru 70 or just whats needed. 1 to 50 in TPS in 1½ Hours, over 50 in TPS up to 70 I will do in several sessions.

2. Basically everything, Boss battles, start a new player, help where needed, etc

3. Have also been running Story/Side missions (NVHM, TVHM mostly) Nightly and running them OPEN to anybody, so anyone is welcome to join. I only ask that whatever mission I put up is what we do or I kick whoever is trying to divert the game. to something other then finishing off the missions.

4. Love running story/dlc missions, will come in w/closet to your level toon I have or even willing to start a new toon.

The only Time when I am available to Help on the xbox and best ways to contact me -

1. Always on every night between 9pm and 12:30am Eastern Standard Time (that’s 1am to 5am UK Time or GMT -4) (will Only power Level between 9pm and 11:45pm) Never Varies

2.you may leave a message here , but you will get a quicker response by sending a message only, especially when I am playing on the Xbox.

also when sending message’s to me on xbox, if I open your message and ck your profile and it says “OFFLINE” chances are I will delete/ignore it and move on to the next person, so please note in your message if that’s how you play.

My rules of thumb

1. your game You get all the Loot (I don’t need it)
  2. My Game I at least get to see it, then you can have it
  3. I will call Loot out as I find it (your game, maybe not mine)
  4. Mic preferred , but not necessary, as long as I know what is needed

I charge nothing for my services, I just ask that you pay it foreword to someone else when/if possible

Also, my services will only available from this point on, Only on XBOX ONE

Borderlands 2 Stats
GT - LunaticOne
Commando - OP 8 / Siren -OP 8 / Mechromancer - OP 8 / Psycho- 72 /
Gunzerker - OP 8 / Assassin - 45 / + 70 other Toons at Various levels

BadAss Rank 958,000

BorderLands TPS Stats
Level 70 Claptrap
Level 70 Jack
Level 70 Enforcer
Level 54 Enforcer
Level 65 Doppleganger
Level 50 LawBringer
Level 60 Gladiator
plus several (around 20) lower level toons

BadAss Rank 238,000
GT = LunaticOne

Power level pleaaassseeeeeee
Would someone please boost my new character? <3
Anyone need to be powerleveled on borderlands 2?
BAR & BAR Perks Discussion
Can someone help me out
Boost me to a higher level please
Can anyone Help Power Level me to 72 please
A comprehensive active players thread for Xbox 360
(LunaticOne) #3

a bump and some add on notes.

Also of note, I also split my time between Borderlands and Fallout 4, so I’m not always available , but will try my best to help as soon as I can.

1. During a Powerlevel session, DO NOT, consistanly bother me with trade requests, as it takes a fairamount of time to get from 1 to 51(BL2/TPS), or 40 to 72(BL2/TPS) and I am trying to get it done as fast as possible.

as it takes a large amount of time to get from 51 to 70 in TPS due to the ridicules amounts of XP givin and XP required per each level, powerleveling in TPS above 51 will be done at my leisure. If / When I do it, I will do it over several times (the length of time I spend on it will be my choosing per time) and it helps if you also work on it in your own games

1. after I have power leveled your toon to whatever level your wanting, I will run you around in my games to,
    A. the machines in TPS to get gear that will work well for you possibly up to UVHM, I will even supply you with money if needed to buy stuff.
    B. the machines and possibly a couple loot runs to get gear that will work well for you possibly till UVHM, and will even supply the money if needed to buy stuff.

HELPFULL HINTS ON ASKING ME TO POWER LEVEL, HELP OR PLAY BL 2 and TPS
1.when sending me a message here or on Xbox Live please include,

Which Borderlands game, Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel

what time and time zone you play the game in

Example

Hi, my name is LunaticOne,
could you help me level up in Borderlands 2 from 20 to 50
I’m on between 9pm and 1am Eastern Standard time

1.what to do to get me to ignore/delete your request

if I get your message and I say game is full and you message back “Well make room its important I get leveled/helped first” then your not going to get help from me and message deleted

if I send an invite and no reply/join, I assume your in a different time zone and delete message
A little Helpful time conversion for some areas I get the most help requests from;
9pm EST = 6pm California
9pm EST = 3pm Hawaii
9pm EST = 2am England
9pm EST = 11am Australia

New Info
Unfortunately, It has came to my attention that vanilla BL 2 is available as a free backward compatible download this month. If you have this don’t bother asking me for help, because I can’t give it. I have the Handsome Collection which has everything and all an invite from me will do is send you to the microsoft store.
This has already happened to 3 people who have requested my help.

Note to the mods, I will most likely bump this at least once a day to keep near the top

(jyarko49) #4

If you could help me out that would be amazing !!! Xg3x savage xx

(jyarko49) #6

The pre sequel and yeah I sent you a message a little bit ago =]

(jyarko49) #8

Yeah I’m available tonight. Thanks again =]

(Jakejake711) #9

I need help leveling on the pre sequel gt XxXxEtniesXxXx thank you so much in advance I’m already level 48

(jyarko49) #10

Will you be available tonight ?i

(jyarko49) #12

I was curious if you had some old items laying around plus maybe a quick plvl I’m lvl 50 atm thanks

Power Leveling (Xbox One)
(LunaticOne) #13

if its a PL in TPS from 50 to 70, then there s nothing quick about it, (XP per kill drops from 1200 to 500 after 50)

as for Gear let me know what your looking for and I’ll give it if I have it

12:31am EST now offline will be back on in about 20 hours

(LookImTooNice) #14

Could you help me power level my commando please? Currently level 61 and want to get to 72, I’ll send u a message on Xbox so I guess just let me know and thanks in advance

(BooperDooperXD) #16

I need help on bl2 if you can, please power level me GT: AlwaysGazing level 14 maya

(LunaticOne) #17

Thursday is fine , I am online on the Xbox 1 every night between 9 pm and 12:30 am EST and that does not vary by much. Just send a message on xbox live, my GT is my name, and I’ll reply Thursday night when I log in on xbox.

(BooperDooperXD) #18

Thanks! What time would you be on? I’m free Thursday, but that’s only if it okay with you.

(williamrmoyer) #20

Could really use the help after reinstalling, If anyone out there can powerlevel me for awhile, that would be great. GT: GG Bot AFK

(LunaticOne) #21

sorry, didn’t see your post till now, signed out as soon as I posted here and GT

(Mattyp8170) #22

can you please invite me once you are online? :slight_smile:

(BooperDooperXD) #24

Will tonight be a good night to power level me or tomorrow? GT: AlwaysGazing

(LunaticOne) #25

tomorrow, I will try to message you.

(riyasmeah) #26

Can you powerlevel me please?
GT:BragBarbecue751
Xbox One and Xbox 360

(Anthonyp0716) #29

You up to play with me