LunaticOne 's Powerlevel and Help Thread, TPS & BL2

(LunaticOne) #294

I can/will as long as your on the XB 1the same time I am. Unfortunately, I most likely will not send a message as by the time I get home and log into XB 1, I have 4 to 8 new messages most every night from people wanting help in some form or other.
so as I tell others, send me a message and I will get back to you, and if for some reason our times won’t cross give my friend @FlatterTrain7 a yell and he might be able to help you

(Xcalxx) #296

Hey
I just moved to Seattle, everything is packed up, still looking for mic. But may be able to find it.

Have Lv 72 Axton, want to play through the uvhm as Lv 72 gunzerger solo, but don’t want to have y of do normal and lvhm,
Looking for someone to help with quick Lv up of new Salvador I created

Let me know

Xcaliburxxx xbox1 id

(LunaticOne) #297

I can, but you may not be on quite the same time I am, send a message on xbox live and I’ll see what I can do

(xXImPro777Xx) #298

Hey Lunatic, was wondering if you could help me powerlevel my siren to lvl 72 (Borderlands2) I play on pacific timing im normally on from 4-10 PM if you can help me it would be great hit me up if you can do it or not. (I Do have the handsome collection) GT: xXImPro777Xx I Do have the Handsome Collection

(LunaticOne) #299

GT is the same as my forum name

(xXImPro777Xx) #300

What is your GT? ill send you a message once i am on. I am playing atm lvling my assassin through UVHM

(LunaticOne) #302

Welcome, just cking in to let the mods know that you asked and I said OK to posting your offer to help Power level people

(Alex) #303

Hey guys I’m helping power level any and everyone in the presequel right now! My GT is “v2good Attila” i will check back here every now and then but the best/most effeciant way to get in on this is to DM me on the Xbox one

(fearmonger16) #306

Help leveling to op 8?, im currently op 3.

(Marty) #308

Just sent you a msg, looking to get as high OP as you can help with. Cheers!

(LunaticOne) #309

To everyone really not just this one
While I have no problem with people offering their services, this is my thread and I at least expect the courtesy of being PM’ed and asked 1st, before offering your services on this one thread. The one or two up the thread a bit that are offering their services here, have asked or are friends with me and/or I’ve put them there myself.

I know the Mods agree with this as they have already made a comment about it on another’s help thread in the past.
for an opinion @Psychichazard

as for your post, if you are truly wanting to help (not just till you reach OP 8 but after) then please leave your post here with my permission as the more people helping others, the less guilty I feel about taking time out for myself.

(Chanlon022410) #310

Hi…less of a request, more of a flyer for services/needs. If anyone can help/needs help getting through OP3-OP8, that’s where I’m at, and if I can help out AND progress at the same time, there’s no loss, so let me know if you can help/need help.

(Chanlon022410) #312

I apologize, not very savvy with forum etiquette…you see, i’ve never really had to join a forum before as in the past it was far easier to come by co-op players for me. I’m really sorry for intruding on your thread like that, I didn’t realize that was how threads were regarded. Bright side: i learned something new today.

(LunaticOne) #313

accepted and welcome to the forum, this link here would be a great start on looking for others to co-op with and listing yourself as well,

or this thread here

both are great places to put your info for help or to co-op or help others out, without having to ask as that is how the person who made that thread set it up.

I would help you out on OP levels, as long as time zones would match, but at the moment I am taking a couple week break from the Borderlands Handsome Collection, so as not to burnout

Power Leveling (Xbox One)
(Legendary Lunatic) #317

People clearly can’t read, since this is posted in the Xbox One forum. Xbox One means Handsome Collection. Backward Compatibility is still Xbox 360, sadly you can’t expect everyone to have common sense, I guess?

(LunaticOne) #318

New Info
Unfortunately, It has came to my attention that vanilla BL 2 is was available as a free backward compatible download for Xbox 1. If you have this don’t bother asking me for help, because I can’t give it. I have the Handsome Collection which has everything and all an invite from me will do is send you to the microsoft store.
This has already happened to 6 people who have requested my help. (12 now)

(LunaticOne) #319

this

Edit: 6-29-17 Have been on and off Both BL 2 and TPS power leveling for the last couple weeks , most times I haven’t taken the time to announce it here, just send a message on XB Live and I will respond

(Jake126) #320

Are you still playing regularly?

(Vault Hunter w/Moxie and UCP free) #322

@LunaticOne
I’m not sure how you feel about this, so I’ll just throw it out there. :wink:

Would you mind some company one of these nights with the powerleving in Pete’s Bar? The reason I ask is I can go down and kill Pete while you’re running the bar. :laughing:

I wonder how the XP would display if we could time the kill of Pete with some UBA’s in the bar? lol

(LunaticOne) #323

Sure, sounds fun :grinning:

but I don’t do mixed drinks, just craft beers :thinking:

:laughing: :wink:

Been running the “Bar” Power leveling the last couple of nights and will tonight also. have left 1 opening so feel free to hop in