LunaticOne 's Powerlevel and Help Thread, TPS & BL2

(LunaticOne) #57

as long as you’ve read my notes above about power leveling above 50 in TPS, then send a message on xbox live

(timegod95) #59

mind helping me get to op 8? I have a lvl 72 op 1 psycho

(Darnellsample) #61

Hello I would love if you could get me to 72 I’m already lvl 63 gt iTs noT luCK104 xb1

(LunaticOne) #62

I have committed myself to a game in TPS with someone tonight, buut it don’t take to long to farm the Ancient Dragons a couple times in TVHM, to get some decent Guns/Gear and eridium, may even have time to hit the Handsome Sorcerer once.

if you haven’t already send me a message on Xbox

(Darnellsample) #63

You still power leveling

(defense1798) #64

Thanks Lunatic… how do I connect with you on xbox? Noob here…
we are running the story missions on TVHM right nowm just did the man who would be jack.
My name on xbox is maniclemur1726 or meany1798

What settings do i need to adjust to let you play in, or would it be better for us to join you as we have not unlocked anything farmable?

Take your time, we are going to be on all weekend.

my email is defense1798@gmail.com
if that makes it easier to contact.

I got a head set today too.

Thanks- looking forward to playing.

(LunaticOne) #65

Best way is to send me a message on Xbox Live, GT = LunaticOne

[quote=“defense1798, post:64, topic:1271232, full:true”] What settings do i need to adjust to let you play in, or would it be better for us to join you as we have not unlocked anything farmable?
[/quote]
None, to farm we will use my game

[quote=“defense1798, post:64, topic:1271232, full:true”]Take your time, we are going to be on all weekend.

I got a head set today too.

Thanks- looking forward to playing.
[/quote]

Good, got a large amount of people wanting power leveled going to try and do some in the Sat. Eve, but will at least do a couple farming runs for you before I start that, should be on about 8pm EST, I will try and catch you then.

(LunaticOne) #66

I do do power leveling, but I occasionally take a day or 2 brake from it like now, have power leveled for almost 3 weeks without doing anything else

(defense1798) #67

Ok Lunatic I will get the xbox live figured out and message you. We will be on most of the day- we opened up the bunker last night and got a orange shield but nothing else great-
thanks again- fit us in whenever you can- we aren’t going anywhere!

(Darnellsample) #69

Can I play I’m lvl 63 need to get to 72

(defense1798) #70

Thank you for the help today- it was like Christmas morning. We appreciate the help and all your time, both today and the time you spent playing the game to get to the level that are. It was also nice talking to you.

(LunaticOne) #71

Thank You, Love farming gear for people

saw your post for level 72 Gear, should’ve asked, could have dropped you a few things at 72 to get you by

(Darnellsample) #73

Ty for getting me to lvl 72 in borderlands 2 you the man

(Fallen) #75

Hey I’d like to be power leveled my GT:FallenFromHope

(Fallen) #78

The Pre Sequel and just 50 would be amazing but the problem is I can’t decide which character to use! I love all of them! (Except Nisha because she’s boring to me)

(Fallen) #79

I’ll be on at 3:15 pm mountain time

(LunaticOne) #80

I’ll be on about 7pm your time, send me a message on xbox live and I will send an invite if you are on then. GT = Name

(Fallen) #81

Will do

(Ccamj357) #83

Can you please help me power level to somewhere around 60. Currently I am 29, please help for the pre sequel on xbox!!! Gamertag is CCAMJ357

(LunaticOne) #84

will, but not tonight. Tonight already have 3 wanting power leveling in borderlands 2. Also, as per my 3rd post from the top, I only guarantee getting people to level 50 -51 in TPS, after that level it’s a matter of when I’m power leveling in TPS next and if I have room. send me a message on Xbox and that will put you in line for the next session.