LunaticOne 's Powerlevel and Help Thread, TPS & BL2

(LunaticOne) #238

Ok, if our time zones match, just send me a message on xbox live and I’ll send a message when I’m available for whichever game. if I don’t get a response from invites I send that night then Ill delete the message you sent, because I assume then that our times do not match

(Ashleeball2001) #240

Ok well im in AEDT which is Gmt +12 and im currently in school so when i
get home i will message you

(LunaticOne) #241

you need to message me on Xbox Live, like my post says. I only check this board, when I sign into and out of xbox 1. so messages left here when I’m online won’t be seen or answered until I log out after 3 to 4 hours of game play.

Also during breaks atwork

(DeLaJester55) #242

you still power leveling? looking to run some characters or just enjoy the game with some people

(LunaticOne) #243

I can but not sure we are even on close to the same time

(Alexboss74) #244

Hey can you help power level me gt Sorry PLS
i would like to get to 50 im level 10 its okay if you wont do that thanks

(LunaticOne) #246

OK, and for the second question as many as you want.

Also, I don’t guarantee 72 in one night, I will however gladly level several up in stages over a few days (using BarRoom Brawl) and provide appropriate gear for that level.

(Paradoxiam10) #247

GT is paradoxiam10. I would appreciate lvl 72 boost and gear, please? How many characters are you willing to boost btw? I wanted to make a few new one for future playthrus, ty.

Would you be able to op 8 me I’m op 4 right now

(LunaticOne) #251

been taking (still am) a break from power leveling and OP Runs in BL 2 and power leveling in TPS. if you still need it you might send me a message on Xbox Live or give GT: RealTrueHeart a shout I helped him awhile back and now he is doing a superb job of helping thin out my backlog of requests.

may actually be back in the borderlands tonight or Saturday night haven’t decided yet

(Seanliamkilgore) #253

Can anyone power level my character on tps Xbox one gt is MuscledWizard75

(LunaticOne) #254

I power level in both BL 2 and TPS, just send a message on Xbox live and hopefully you are on when I do power leveling

(Eliwellman1) #256

I sent a message on Xbox but just wanted to say something here to I was the one asking if u have a bladed probe for my Athena my GT is PhantomSea3636 I’m in Central time zone and I play basically all day

(Eliwellman1) #258

Are u online yet I’m the one who was asking if you have a bladed cryo probe (sorry if I annoyed u)

(Its Mihr) #260

Hello I sent a message on Xbox already but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me level up my character I currently have a level 57 assassin and am wanting to get him as close to 72 as possible my GT is Its Mihr

(LunaticOne) #261

if you are on when I am then Yeah , can help

(Emilelectro) #263

Just sent you a mesage on xb live

(Coby Sheppard) #264

I would like to have my assassin or psycho power leveled please if you are still helping people.

(tpeterson216) #265

Would you like to help me PL my assassin. I’m level 44 now, just wanting to get as close to 72 as possible but doesn’t have to happen in one night

(Sladehenry777) #266

Can you help me power level my lvl 53 Axton to 59 or 60 tonight? GT: NiNjAsSaSsIn345