LunaticOne's Power Level and Help Thread

Time I am Logged into Xbox and Available to Help and this does not vary;
9pm to 1am EST (-4 GMT) 2am to 5am UK time

My services are only available on XBOX 360, I do not have the XBOX ONE at this time

Please Send “JUST A MESSAGE ONLY” on Xbox Live detailing what you need help with

NO FRIEND REQUESTS, unless I ask or say OK, I will delete them otherwise

messages on xbox are answered faster but you may post here.

Note: I usually ck profiles from the messages, if Profile shows offline, then I assume that means you are not available, so I will just delete the message and move on to the next message. so let me know if thats how you play
Also I do spend time farming my BadAss Rank , so there will be times that I am unavailable to help

I can/will;

1. Help with “ALL” Boss Battles
  2. run the storyline (even make new Toon if needs be)
    3 Power Level from 1 to 50 (mainly using “Capture Guardian Mission”)

My rules of thumb

1. your game You get all the Loot (I don’t need it)
  2. My Game I at least get to see it, then you can have it
  3. I will call Loot out as I find it
  4. Mic preferred , but not necessary, as long as I know what is needed

I charge nothing for my services, I just ask that you pay it foreword when/if possible

BorderLands TPS Stats
Level 70 Claptrap
Level 54 Enforcer
Level 65 Doppleganger
Level 50 LawBringer
Level 60 Gladiator
plus several (around 20) lower level toons

BadAss Rank 222,000

GT = LunaticOne

3 Likes

I’d like some help, message me when your on gt-lownverted

Now working on power leveling my toons to 70, Farming glitch weapons and working on BA Ranking

Anyone is welcome for power leveling Please Read the times that I am available and how to reach me on Xbox in my post above.

Edit: added 5000 to BA Rank 3/30
Edited message 4/1
Edit: added 5000 to BA Rank 4/9
Edit: added 2000 to BA Rank 4/10
Edit only added a 1000 to BA Rank due to excessive farming for glitch weapons
Edit: added 10000 to BA Rank 4/19
Edit: updated BA Rank 4/21
Edit: updated BA Rank
Edit: updated BA Rank, after farming BA Points 1 to 1½ Hours a night, I have Finally Hit 202,000 thousand. Naturally I will be going Higher.

will be on Defiance for about 40 minutes first tonight, but after that will be playing TPS tonight, mainly farming glitch weapons and Pushing BA Rank. so anyone needing anything just send “ONLY” a message on Xbox.

also READ the first post for the times I am on and what I’ll help with

I adding something new (and I believe unique) to my services. Several of my toons have None or just a couple side missions complete. There are some that have main missions available also (though these I’ll open the game up public (most times) and just push the main missions farther along.

What I am offering is to anyone who has a “Glitched” mission in their game that cannot be completed in their game, send me a message on Xbox 360. IMPORTANT: Check my first post in this thread for the times, I am available on the 360.

GT = Name

Playing between BL2 and TPS mostly farming my BAR rank up, been hosting open games on whichever game I am playing that night (BL2 or TPS), send a message on xbox if need anything, I will answer

quick note, when I power Level someone (a few levels or all the way), just ask and I would be happy to run you around the vending machines, so you can get at level or closer to your New Level of Gear (this includes tradeing money , so you have enough to buy the items)

Bump

Hey buddy, do you have a Level 70 Excalibastard or just any level 70 unwanted legendary I can use for the Grinder. I’d ask for that instead of power leveling my character to level 70. PM me if that’s okay.

why Level 70? also if I remember right from another post, your not level 70 yet?

For when I get there, I can use it or just put in the grinder to get some guns from it. That’s about it.

I’ll look to see what I have extra of, but cant promise anything

Ok, whatever works man.

Playing between BL2 and TPS mostly farming my BAR rank up, been hosting open games on whichever game I am playing that night (BL2 or TPS), send a message on xbox if need anything, I will answer

quick note, when I power Level someone (a few levels or all the way), just ask and I would be happy to run you around the vending machines, so you can get at level or closer to your New Level of Gear (this includes tradeing money , so you have enough to buy the items)

Bump

quick note; I now have xbox 1, I am still doing power leveling on the 360, but not quite as often, as I am playing Fallout 4 most for the moment, will be setting up to do power leveling on xbox 1 also (Coming Sometime Early 2016)