LV 72 Explosive Fastball

I give up on farming it. Off and on for the past 2 months. One of the last legendaries i need to complete my collection. However this will be used in a commando build that is exclusively Explosive. I don’t have any fast balls, at all so if someone would be willing to part with them, that would be great. I have several legendaries to choose from if you want something for your time. Several “perfect” uniques too. Would really like an Engineer class mod (lvl 72) too. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Well I just hope you didn’t spend the past 2 months (off and on) farming Boll for the Fastball. Boll is bugged / glitched and cannot actually drop the Fastball. However, you should have no problem finding someone who can trade with you on PS4. Good luck!

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I have a 72 fire fastball. If you want it let me know here then I’ll post psn.

lol no, i knew better. It seems like everybody gets a BUNCH OF them from Pete, but i’ve put in 100s of hours farming him and never has he dropped one, of any element, at any level. Maybe I just got screwed but everyone makes it seem like that’s all they get from him in terms of Legendary Grenade mods. And on another note, i CANNOT believe Gearbox hasn’t fixed that yet. It’s a simple Loot Pool patch…don’t understand it!!!

Any fastball is good, the Explosive One is just the specific one i want cuz it’ll have a purpose. The others are just to have and to be used later. A fire one may work for screwing around with my Hellborn Krieg so ya I’ll take it if you don’t mind. Thanks!!!

It’s all yours, I’ll never use it, psn: urban-stag

( ya wouldn’t happen to have a 72 storm front or evolution shield? )

Would you pls give me one Fastball, too? Been farming Pete for a while yet no luck. My Psn: tintin2611

Fastball and the newer pearls are the hardest thing to aquire in this game in my opinion.

1 Like

Yes I have a 72 lobbed SF and a perfect evo shield

Nvm, manage to get one fire fast ball from llm. And one prudential norfleet from hyperius. Best farming night ever!!

1 Like

I even tried the 4-player trick and he dropped nothing other than his usual crap. He seems to drop the Big Boom shield and the hoplite every da** time. This fastball is proving to be impossible to find!!!

If you have the How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day DLC, you might want to consider farming the Loot Train for a Fastball. The Loot Train always gives you 4 Grenade Mods. I have gotten several Fastball Grenade Mods from the Loot Train, fairly recently. I have also gotten other Legendary Grenade mods.

I have the handsome collection. So I should right? What’s the opening area name?

The area will appear as Marcus’ Mercenary Shop in the Fast Travel network. I recommend traveling there from Sanctuary, but any Fast Travel will obviously do.

Ok man I’ll try that! I’ve tried EVERYTHING else lol as a last resort I posted on here to see if anyone had an explosive and no luck yet. I guess they are as rare as a legendary should be

I heard that he’s only bugged on PC?

No, Boll is “bugged” on all platforms and does not drop the Fastball on any of them. I play on Xbox 360 and Boll has never dropped the Fastball. If it was a simple fix, GBX would have likely addressed it already. I have, however, gotten several Fastball Grenade mods from the Loot Train and farming the Loot Train is very easy / fast.

Well, i got myself an explosive FB yesterday. I’m willing to give if you r stil looking for one. Should you have any perma grog, btw?

Absolutely I’m still looking!!! Dang near lost all my hair lol and no I don’t :confused: I don’t even know how to get it. Psn is lxTremoRxl thanks so much!!!

Still looking…