Lvl 50 sandhawks

I need lvl 50 sandhawks for my uvhm playthrew preferably slag or fire sandhawks but anything is fine my gamer tag is Chaos ScorpionZ
Also I have a lot items to trade for the sandhawks

You are much better off with a Fire Sand Hawk than a Slag Sand Hawk. In UVHM, Slagged targets take 3x damage (as do you if you get Slagged). However, that doesn’t happen when using Slag on a Slagged target. So, you want to Slag a target and then switch to the element it is most weak to. For Flesh targets that means Fire, for Shielded that means Shock and for Armored that means Corrosive. For the Sand Hawk, your best bet is either the Stopping (Damage+) prefix or Flying (Bullet Speed+) prefix. Personally I have used both but prefer Flying to Stopping. Also, a Dahl grip and Stock are generally preferable. A brief explanation of the Sand Hawk SMG can be found in the Top Gear for Maya thread.

There are several options for Slagging a target. Some characters have skills that can do that (Zer0 has Kunai, Maya has Scorn / Ruin, Axton can upgrade his Turret, etc.). There are also items you can farm for or even purchase. The Slagga (Slag) SMG is one option as is the Florentine (Slag / Shock) SMG. The Florentine (Slag / Shock) can be purchased from the Flamerock Refuge Seraph Vendor if you have enough Seraph crystals. The advantage of the Florentine (Slag / Shock) over the Slagga (Slag) is that the Florentine (Slag / Shock) is both Slag and Shock. So, it is also useful against Shields. You can effectively farm the Flamerock Refuge Vendor for a good Florentine (Slag / Shock) by saving, quitting and reloading until you find one you are happy with. IIRC, it took me about 45 minutes to farm the Flamerock Refuge Vendor for my OP8 Impetuous Florentine (Slag / Shock) with a Maliwan Grip and Dahl Stock. Depending on RNG, your time could be shorter or longer.

For the Slagga (Slag), your best bet is either the Murduring (Damage+) prefix or Bulets Go Fasterified (Bullet Speed+) prefix. Personally I have used both but prefer Bulets Go Fasterified to Murduring. Also, a Bandit grip and Dahl or Bandit Stock are generally preferable. For the Florentine (Slag / Shock), your best bet is either the Consummate (Damage+) prefix or Impetuous (Bullet Speed+) prefix. Personally I have used both but prefer Impetuous to Consummate. Also, a Maliwan grip and Dahl Stock are generally preferable. If you notice a pattern with the prefixes, that is no accident. IMHO, for SMGs Bullet Speed trumps outright damage.

Another option for applying Slag would be the Magic Missle x2 or Magic Missle x4 grenade, even if it is a lower level since its main purpose is to Slag not to do damage. Two other items that can be purchased are the Crossfire (Slag) grenade, for Seraph crystals from the Seraph Vendor in the Torgue DLC, and the Antagonist shield, for Seraph crystals from the Flamerock Refuge Seraph vendor in the Tiny Tina DLC. When something damages the Antagonist shield, the shield reacts by sending out a ball of Slag in the direction of the attacker. The only downside of the Antagonist shield is that sometimes it can Slag you if an attacker is very close when the shield retaliates.

Lastly, and I almost forgot about this, is the Practicable Slow Hand (Slag) shotgun. This can be farmed from Badassasaurus (sp?) once you have completed the Torgue DLC. It might not be obtainable early on for you in UVHM, but it has the best chance to apply Slag out of any weapon ( 72.1%) and with the Practicable prefix fires 3 projectiles instead of just one with a different prefix. And being a Moxxi weapon it will heal you for 3.5% of damage you do while it is your active weapon, even if that damage is from a grenade that you throw. See the wiki page for the Slow Hand.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I’m just looking for any sandhawk and the slag one was for slagging enemy’s then I would switch to fire one so I’m really looking for any kind of sandhawk as long as it’s lvl 50

That would work too. Just keep in mind that since enemies scale with you in UVHM (and are usually slightly higher level than you), you will likely have to upgrade your equipment every 5 levels (or so) to avoid struggling. Good luck!

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M