M10 solo Takedown Confirmed - never again!

Also anyone noticed that:

• The hotfix supposed to reduce mob health sometimes does not apply even if the title screen says hotfix applied

• The first crystal door that is supposed to automatically open once you completed the takedown once is actually randomly opened or closed and you have to charge crystal again

1 Like

Okay, I see. So Anathema takes roughly 10 sec to detonate. If he goes immune, start counting in your head, jump up the nearest jump pod, and head back to the nearest jump pod on the upper platforms if your count is at 8-9ish. Maybe that works for you.

2 Likes

I am exactly the same way. Once for bragging rights…NEVER again.

Sad…BL 2 Raids were always my most fun replayable events besides the Peak.

In reflection…they wanted a Destiny type raid and they got one. With the same response virtually all Destiny players have.

“Phew. Whole lotta work for nothing.”

2 Likes

@johnrr6 I always thought BL was the innovator, not the imitator. I guess they all technically are imitating Diablo, but BL1 iterated on that and BL2 iterated even further. TPS was like an incremental change to BL2.

BL3 is like Paula Abdul - 2 steps forward, 2 steps back. Terrible reference!

3 Likes

Will give it a try. Unfortunately, this raid sucks enough that it’s not exactly a place I want to experiment too terribly much.

1 Like

Nice method thanks!It works for me. Even with a slow character you just have to position yourself near the spring pad when the life bar is close the division mark and then fire away to trigger the immune phase.

2 Likes

Personally on Fl4k I just go to the nearest jump pad from my position and jump then wait for the center to go boom and then just jump back. His mechanics are fairly simple to be honest and not as unforgiving as certain platform sections in the 2nd area of this raid. 2/3 on globtrottr at Mayhem 10.

1 Like

@Superfr34k Your method does work and is super reliable. Gotta admit though, you REALLY have to time that right and focus on jumping at the right time. I wouldn’t call it “easy” exactly, but once you get the hang of it, it does work.

I actually started the raid again just to see if it would work. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the redsuit shield makes you immune to Anathemas radiation bubbles ?

it does not

1 Like