Mac Shader and Texture Issues

I’ve picked the game back up again recently but I’ve encountered a few shader and texture issues, mostly to do with corrosive effects, but I’ve seen them crop up throughout the game consistently over my recent playthroughs. I’ve tried verifying game caches and reinstalling the game through Steam but the issues remain. If anyone could point out a fix that would be greatly appreciated.

Examples:

(Is this thing on?) #2

Do you remember if you customized your config file at all, or is it the default?

(Compulsive Reloader) #3

Can you include your machine type and the settings you’re using for game details etc.? I have no graphic issues running BL2 on my MacBook Pro (older one, from 2014 I think) in Steam.
–RoA

(Compulsive Reloader) #4

Oh, and clarifying which version of the Mac app you’re using would be good too. I have no problems with he Steam version, as I said, but I have had some issues with the version from the Mac App Store. Though they should be the same code, but…
–RoA

I turned off distortion and dynamic shadows in my .ini file, but I had the same problems before I turned them off.

My game settings are as follows:
VSync: Off
Anisotropic Filtering: 4x
Texture Quality: Medium
Game Detail: Low
Foliage Distance: Near
Ambient Occlusion: Off
Depth of Field: Off
FXAA: Off
View Distance: Off
PhysX: Locked at low

I’m running the Steam version on a 2017 Macbook Pro with an Intel Iris Plus 640 graphics card and a 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor.