Mahahahahahahahaaaa! 🥩

38 Likes

oh…my god

9 Likes

I hope it will be better than GLT and BoB.

7 Likes

Kind of annoying rather than ‘revealing’.

2 Likes

Yoooo!

When Krieg said “ArraGGHHHH” & “UGGgggAaaHH”…I felt that :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Krieg is very good at expressing his emotions LOL. Usually via explosions and screams.

3 Likes

Cool. Hope this DLC is gonna be good. Can’t wait to see what they’re adding, and what the story will be. =]

@Noelle_GBX, thank you for posting this on this site! A lot of people really appreciate announcements from official sources more often on here.

I am looking forward to some new Krieg content, I have missed that lad!

15 Likes

Same, Moxxi’s Heist was top tier and GLT and BOB were meh imo. Hopefully DLC 4 is top tier.

4 Likes

For me, GLT was great the ambiance, the side quests, the vilain relationship evolving. But BoB was really meh.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: MORE MEAT FOR ME!

2 Likes

Soooo… Kriegtastic Voyage?

I can’t wait! Really hoping there’s a nice memorandum for Maya. Do her death some proper justice.

Maybe a Bloodsplosion grenade mod?

So fricken excited :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think a weapon called the Shiny Soul Stabber is in order.

5 Likes

Or a buzzaxe gun like the swordsplosion in bl2.

5 Likes

We definitely need a poop train class mod.

5 Likes

Only, and I repeat ONLY if I can be the conductor!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

We will all be the conductors.

6 Likes

That train better have a big caboose. . .

I’m just gonna shut up now lmao

2 Likes

It’s being pulled by a meat bicycle, so … the caboose is as big as it gets.

3 Likes

I’m hyped for Krieg, not for the DLC (yet) as we haven’t seen anything about it so far, so it could be everything. It could be great or terrible or both in different situations.

The scenario will be interesting to unravel as well:
Will it be a Fallout 4 style machine that transports us (or rather our minds) into the fragmented psyche of Krieg to gather together all pieces of this mind-■■■■■■ puzzle that we call our favorite psycho?
Or do we get to hear a story from future Krieg, telling us about how he felt back then and that he finally got himself together because he felt indebted to Maya and basically had to travel his own maze of mind to seek mental freedom?

And there are so many questions about how this DLC affects Krieg as a character:
Will Krieg be free in the end? Do we even really want him to be normal as that would also probably mean that we lose what we love, which would very ironically mirror what Krieg himself must have gone through after Maya’s demise? And what does normalcy even mean in the context of Krieg? Or does Krieg himself even want to be normal or does he now need his bizarre shell of psycho flesh more than ever?

Considering character development as driving factor, this DLC has the potential to be the best in all of Borderlands. But just as well it can end up burning the bridge the fanbase stands on by destroying Krieg and Maya, probably 2 of the most popular characters in the franchise.

To be honest, no matter the outcome, I don’t envy the people at Gearbox. This DLC is one hell of a task to “get right” as there is no way to please everyone. I wish you all good luck and strong nerves.

5 Likes