Main Quest Space Laser Tag Bugged, unable to progress

I’m on the space laser tag quest. I’m was at skywell 27, and I had to try to use an elevator, but it was locked. Unfortunately, something came up, and I had to close the game for a bit while I dealt with it. I think I may have closed the game while Rhys was going through his dialogue. Ever since then, when I load the game, I’m unable to see an objective waypoint, and I’m unable to progress. I’ve tried restarting the game, switching to a different character and switching back, fast traveling to sanctuary and back, doing a different mission and then coming back, and nothing seems to have worked so far. This is what my map looks like right now: https://imgur.com/a/aDg1jFP. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Edit: Based on this: http://www.powerpyx.com/borderlands-3-space-laser-tag-walkthrough/ katagawa is supposed to call security on me (“Defeat Security”), but that doesn’t happen.

1 Like

I have The same proplem. I try to chreate a New Char and reload my first Char reload the map it dosent work

Try going into multiplayer and see if it pops up or lets you complete the mission in multiplayer… worked for me and some other people when we had the exact same issue

that did not work for my buddy hes glitched with the same mission with no waypoint gearbox needs to fix this issue!!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I realized it had gotten late so I quit the mission after unlocking the elevator. Came back and it’s locked now. There’s no longer a little blue viper drive spot so I can’t get past it…

1 Like

same issue here, in the area right before the main gate, quest stuck on defeat security, killed everything and no progression. game over?

1 Like

I also can’t use the elevator anymore. I’m on the clear the way stage but left to level up some more. Now the elevator is locked and I cant progress. End of game?

1 Like

Me too, I can’t proceed, have jumped down chute, have inspected the 3 spheres, now it says to use viperdrive, but door is shut and no way-point is showing now. Have tried multiplayer. Any solution??