Make crazy and funny Mayhem Modifiers

Yo guys Mayhem is awesome it really brings another depth into the game BUT,

see i wish Mayhem would be as chaotic and wild like make Super Big Headsplosions, instead of blood confetti explosions, make psychos only go full stab mode so 20 - 30 psychos chase you down the whole map.

Of course you could make it optional so it isnt too crazy and you can concentrate on the though fights i mean slaughter could turn out as a big mess.
Still it could lead to awesome and really beatiful funny moments.

Just as an insperation.

What would be your personal idea for crazy and funny mayhem modifiers?

3 Likes

ones that do not penalize me and remove cryo weapons from enemies.

that would be nuts!

2 Likes

Give enemy badasses a psycho tink launcher… Eliminates screen clutter and gets chaotic really fast

2 Likes

They could add a seperate “Mayhem 69” mode with all sorts of goofy spacejump and big bobble head enemies, or whatever they can think of that would be a fun alternative. If they made a seperate mode, people could play it when they want without affecting people doing serious gameplay.

3 Likes

everyone shoots larger bullets,
piercing bullets,
chain explosions (like kreig) but can hurt player more,
attacks affected by distance,
low gravity,
lower cooldowns and reloads but more enemies and faster ones too,
everyone empties entire clip with single fire,
random button remaping/inverting,
illusions that make it harder for you to get hit but also hit enemies like clones around people that only the real take damage and get hit by effects,
mini mes where every time an enemy dies they spawn a smaller version of themselves
everyone shrinks and grows based on health/shields

note everyone means enemies and players

1 Like

optimization? They kinda promised it

1 Like

Hydra Tinks - any crit hit on a tink deals no damage and causes the tink to split into 2, each with 75% as much HP as the original.

Melee mode - melee attacks do extra damage and weapon attacks do less.

Zombie mode - all non-critical damage is reduced to zero and enemies move/attack slower but lunge at you for high damage if you get closer. Spawns far more enemies within an area when you enter it. Zombie enemies also have a chance to “hide” around corners and behind objects, to jump out at you.

1 Like

The HIVE - spawns a badass “queen” enemy somewhere on the map, which constantly spawns a normal version of itself every few seconds. The normal version races straight towards you and attacks you.

1 Like

Nice idea even tho imposible for any flak with auto crit 33% chance.

Still a 67% chance of killing it, though. It’d be harder, but still possible. =]

If u oneshot it sure. But given that there is also badass thinks this would be horific. :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. I wasn’t thinking of including badass tinks, but seeing a FL4K accidentally create an army of low HP badass tinks would be pretty funny. :grin: =]

EDIT: After crit hitting a tink four times, it would have 30% of the original HP and four copies with different health. If you crit hit each of them down to 30% HP, there’d be 11 of them. Radiation builds would be amazing at this point. =]

1 Like

I guess this is the award winning perk for the evil genius cat.

1 Like

Incoming Juggernaut - melee enemies have massive boosted damage and have huge HP bonus. They move much slower, but increase speed the longer they target you.

1 Like

Ur getting really creative here im very happy about that.
It just makes me kinda sad this community is so creative and the devs seem to have lost all the inspiration and even tho they could use all our ideas i know only a small part of it will be actually acknowledged.

1 Like

Thanks. I know what you mean, it’d be great if they took more input from the forums and tried to use it for future DLCs. There’s so many great ideas on here, and if gearbox doesn’t start using them there’s always a chance that other companies will do so when making games to rival Borderlands.

1 Like

I really looking forward to the borderlands - esk games of the future tbh.
BL3 was like a huge letdown for me.
They missed out a lot on this game imo.

2 Likes