Make every day BATTLEBORN DAY

Battleborn Day needs to be every day. From Marketplace pricing to Legendary gear buys, and even the one random all queue, it finally made sense. Adding an increased MAX cr with operations is great too. But now we’ve returned to meh…

4 Likes

I actually would’ve liked if they extended it, not having my PSplus until the last day kinda ruined it for me, though I did get to to buy a bunch of skins and taunts from it and one legendary loot pack, but at least we know this has to be a yearly thing, I enjoyed it and hope to enjoy it next year so i can build up those credits XD

2 Likes

They should at least have it like once a week (preferably Sunday) that way you can expect people playing at least on one day of the week

3 Likes

why yearly?

A very merry un-Battleborn Day, to you!

2 Likes

Only 364 more un-Battleborn Days to go!

:tired_face:

4 Likes

Because that’s how often November 12th occurs

3 Likes

LOL when epic has your back XD

2 Likes

Until they implement a fair matchmaking system (one that takes into account skill level and latency, and doesn’t just brute force people together to fill the quota), and until the game’s scoring system starts working again, I don’t think Gearbox should hold another event like this. #MyUnpopularBattlebornOpinion

5 Likes

I wouldn’t want it too often. Once every month, or perhaps once every fortnight would be just fine.

I was thinking it would be until Monday morning, as per usual with these events. I work 6am-6pm Friday and Saturday and sometimes 6pm until on Sunday, so I got about two or three hours of the event before it was gone.

8k credits saved towards a legendary pack wasted on a few deleted green and blue items from faction packs, lol.

Wish things were mostly on Sundays, but that doesn’t seem like a popular day

I’ve actually found my PvP experience is more enjoyable during times like Chaos Rumble or Battleborn Day where it doesn’t take any hidden statistics into account and just matches you up. Perhaps it’s just been luck, but the regular queues and their matchmaking system usually lead to some really frustrating matches for me and whoever I’m paired with. Probably a product of joining up solo. So, as a solo queuer, I do prefer them just throwing 10 people together.

1 Like

I want more xp and lootpocalypse every day, but then again, I understand why they are special if it comes once a month.

Once a month sounds reasonable. Each week with something : chaos, double xp/credit, lootpocalypse, play with the devs with lots of shift codes! Repeat.

2 Likes

I really, really hope they make this event into an annual event.

IF EVERYONE’S SUPER, THEN no one’s super

1 Like

Not going to lie, I’m probably one of the few who’s Command Rank hasn’t capped yet, and I miss the double XP already.

I thought I´d be the only one in the forums without CR100 :smile: I missed almost all XP-events due to work…

1 Like

While I concur that Legendary Gear Packs for sale would be nice, and more frequent marketplace promos would be welcome, I think the spirit of Battleborn Day ought to persist moreso than the GBX bonuses.

Battleborn Day was born out of a desire by the community to make the game more appealing to others. The meaning behind it was to attract and retain new players to improve the overall health of this game and its community. I think we ought to regard the newer and less-experienced players with a bigger picture attitude. It’s about respect, making the game a more fun experience for everyone. It’s proactively offering assistance and help to others. It’s not trash-talking or ruthlessly noob-punishing.

It’s clear we all love this game and want to see it flourish. I know I don’t want Beatrix to be the final Battleborn character. If we want more and want the game to grow, the only way is to continue to play and make the environment friendlier to new people. The worst thing we as players can do is ruin it for others, who will stop playing and spread word-of-mouth horror stories about a game that’s unbalanced and full of silent, ruthless pub-stompers.

So, let’s all collectively make Battleborn Day everyday by remembering in every game that we can either make it better and encourage more people to play, or we can make it inhospitable and siphon the enjoyment out of the rest of the planned DLC to watch the playerbase wither and die. It truly is up to us.

3 Likes

Blame my 2 month absence from the game.

Uhm guys… Every day can’t be Battleborn day…
Boldur wouldn’t be happy with it. He already had to trade in a day of Boldur day so it could be Battleborn day for once. If someone wanted to do another Battleborn day, that person is probably going to say hello to axe.

Ah, the quotes.

4 Likes