Lol. I love the game but I’m not able to commit to a ton of time to it so I end up playing bots most of the time-- and it’s a blast! But I would really like to get good enough to at least be competitive when I do play multiplayer. I have a few characters I frequent but I like a lot of them… I like kid ultra a lot, and my wife most often plays Mike.
So I guess the question is:
- What general multiplayer strategies should I know?
- What Mike combo strategies are there?
- What’s a good source of info on competitive multilayer and character strategies that I can use to grow in my competitive edge?
- Is there any real hope for 2 players on a pickup team to beat a coordinate enemy team, or should I just give up hope until I can gather a full team to play with…
- Even when I gather a full team what team combinations work and where can I go to find this kind of info? Any forum threads or youtube channels that would be good?