Make your own Pokémon!

Exactly what it sounds like. Draw or describe it below. It can’t possibly be worse than the one that’s just f**kin’ keys…

4 Likes

Kleenox - Literally a talking box of tissues.

2 Likes

Alco-help

Poison fighting type

Because kitty is smart :blush:

4 Likes

Should be poison/fighting

4 Likes

I HAS AN EVOLUTION FOR THE SEA CUCUMBER POKEMON

ITS BASED ON REAL LIFE WHEN A FISH LIVES IN A SEA CUCUMBERS ASS FOR PROTECTION

SO A MAGIKARP OR SOMETHING SWIMS INTO PYUMKUMUKS ASS AND IT EVOLVES, like how shelder biting slopokes tail makes it evolve.

DRAWING ONE MOMENT PLEASE

4 Likes

Moon powered pokémon…

2 Likes

THE DRAWERINGG

WHAT SHOULD ITS TYPING BE

3 Likes

Dark water

Cuz it’s a fish but butts is where the sun don’t shine

2 Likes

KLEENOX

Flying Normal Pokémon…

ATTACKS:

Wipe - Heals any Pokémon for 10 damage instantly. Kills Grimer on contact.
Booger Slap - Enemy Pokémon is incapacitated for the next turn while he/she/it tries in vain to get it off.
Throw the Box - Deals 10 damage to physical.

“OH NO!!! CHARIZARD HAS A RUNNY NOSE!!! I CHOOSE YOU, KLEENOX!!!”

2 Likes

Boxox

Idiot pokemon

• When in battle, instantly defeats any cat-like pokemon.

4 Likes

Not strictly on topic, but I caught some purple and yellow cat thing earlier and named it L.Frank, esq

2 Likes

Oooh Liepard?? Good name. Now that you mention it, it does look like it came right out of a Lisa Frank coloring book.

2 Likes

That’s the one

couldnt call it Lisa, being a boy and all…

1 Like

Liso.

Thats the extent of my creative thinking…

2 Likes

Lol, I thought of that just as I was posting

But L.Frank, esq is quite a dignified title me thinks

Next psychedelic colored beastie will get Liso’d

1 Like

L. Frank is a much better take on the name. That Liepard is going places.

Liso however…Poor thing is doomed.

1 Like

I’m fairly well covered on Dark for now, but once I clear the elite 4 I’m thinking about rolling an all cat (or at least feline resembling) team

Because herding cats

2 Likes

I call it “Bang Bang”. It is a ghost and rock type. It’s a starter pokemon in pokemon Seb and Geffered.

2 Likes

I made another one. I call it Klefki.

Klefki is a small, grayish-white Pokémon resembling a key ring with four keys on it. It has a spherical head with a white face and a small, pink oval on its forehead. Two black circles and a keyhole form its eyes and mouth. Below its head is its pink, teardrop-shaped body with a white marking in the middle. Extending from the top of its head is an appendage, which resembles an old-fashioned key with two wide, blunt teeth. A thin loop surrounds Klefki, and connects at either side of the “key”. Hanging from the loop are various keys that this Pokémon has collected. If Klefki finds a key it likes, it will never release it. To threaten attackers, this Pokémon jingles its key collection. Klefki is the only Pokémon capable of learning Fairy Lock.

Klefki is a Steel and Fairy type.

“I think is best Pokemon” - Miyomoto

1 Like