Maliwan Takedown Matchmaking gone (Ps4)

Why after the last update, the matchmaking option for maliwan takedown is gone?

1 Like

Same for me on my ps4 pro.

This is a bad thing, because I (and a lot of other people) play almost only with random people through matchmaking.

man, I really need to get Ps Plus again.

You have to have Plus now,… (it is dumb)

My guess would be because there are now two modes - Scaling Takedown and True Takedown. You may want to use the relevant sections here to find potential partners for your preferred Takedown raids:

I know about the 2 modes of takedown… But totally remove the matchmaking option, is a bad decision.
They have to put 2 options in matchmaking menu, the normal one and the true one. I don’t think it’s a difficult thing to do.

1 Like

It may or may not be difficult, but whether it’s feasible to split the queue depends on the number of players. Not sure if the missing queue is an oversight, a monitor player numbers, or a new version wasn’t ready in time for the update to go out for certification.

This is right. However I hope for an overall better matchmaking system in the future of the game

It wasn’t gone for me on PS4? I played a number of match-made takedowns after the last update. Stopped last two days to finish the hearts. Was in M4, both NVHM & TVHM.

Try to look if you have the option in social menu. (I have only: campaign, slaughters and grounds)

I have the option on 2 separate ps4s