Maliwan TD and M4 weapons for trade

I’m on PS4 & i got a crader, 4 kybs worth, 2 redistributors, 2 moonfires, and one tiggs boom for trade. Also have a cutpurse deathless I don’t want. I would like a lvl 1 stop gap, or an anointed transformer, red suit, or big boom blaster
Anointed corrosive everblast
Terror anointed grenade.
Or a double barrel schrediffier.
Or if you guys have anything else you might not want but could be good for Moze I’m open to hear you and trade, thank you!

Moved to the correct section (PS4 online play and trading post).

Good luck.

I have a terror annointed stormfront if you are interested. Psn id howlinwulf for a friend request. Also have a lot of Moze stuff. Got a big boom blaster also.

Are any of your kyb’s binary?

what transformers are you looking for?

Any nice anointment like 75+ shields on ASE

gotcha i have a few different ones with the bonus elemental dmg on ase

I’ve got lvl1 stop gaps.

Looking for 37-44 mag size kybs OR last stand relics with mag size, splash smg, aoe dmg, grenade dmg

I got a 44 mag size kybs, it’s shock and radiation dmg

Can I see them first

Did my pics load ?

Yess Jordan Cole send me your username to send you a friend request and trade

Incendiary would do, what’s your username to send you a friend request

same as here

I’m trying to name these off of the top of my head but…

I believe I had a cryo hex with melee terror anoint (Can’t name off the top of my head- but I think its melee attacks have a chance to apply terror). If you’re interested I would be up for trading it for a Kyb’s worth.

edit: I think I also have a double barrel corrosive shredifier and a whole bunch of Moze COMs (name the roll and type and I’ll take a look!)

Is the name right here your username? So I can add you

My PSN is RChris92, I’ll take a look at the gear later tonight and will send you pics of the gear

Here’s a pic of the terror grenade and double barrel shredifier