Map custom waypoint system not working

I have had this problem periodically since BL3 released. I’m looking at the map and sometimes when I try to add a custom waypoint nothing happens. It’s bothersome but usually closing the map and opening it again fixes it.

Now today it just no longer works. I can open and close the map. Nothing. I tried fast travelling. Nothing. I quit to main menu and came back into the game. Still nothing. Not sure if this is related to the specific map but it’s on Ashfall Peaks. Will try some other maps as well.

3 Likes

+1 for me, happens periodically, waypoint don’t work. Not just in DLC, I’ve had it happen in base game also.

I also experience a similar thing where fast-travel stations don’t show up, most often (for me) in Hearts Desire, I phase in and the FT stations aren’t there so I can’t go back and pick up ammo to kill Tom & Xom with.

In both cases I have to quit and reload.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Ditto.
Custom waypoint most often bugging out in DLC areas but I have had it happen in base game, can’t remember this one happening before. FT stations missing is a returning bug I reckon. I remember it happening early days and it got fixed but it seems to have come back again. Exit map and reload usually fixes it but I have had to save/quit to get the map to work. Kinda annoying that one.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Yep, same for me along with the missing fast travel stations.

1 Like

Ive been experiencing this since the launch of the game.

I went back to Ashfall Peaks again last night and it didn’t work at all but was working on other maps. I think that map is completely broken.

Same on Ashfall Peaks. I thought it was just me…

1 Like

Same. Playing on PC, cannot set a custom waypoint on Ashfall Peaks. I’ve tried other maps and those work fine but Ashfall is broken. Even trying to set a waypoint next to where I’m standing doesn’t work.

1 Like

+1 me on Gehenna but works on some of the other planets. on Xbox.