Masher Assault Rifle!

So…my younger brother just sent me this screenshot of a masher assault rifle he just found in a chest on the final world.

I did NOT know these were a thing!

Has anyone else found any?

1 Like

Seen a few in machines. It’s the pistol you want though.

1 Like

they got buffed to an they was already op af. just sayin

1 Like

Why?

That sucks!

no buffed not nerfed lol-------made all jakobs AR get an increase in dmg …the pistols good to u get close with either enough for all the pellets to hit an watch them # fly way up.

1 Like

@triviummike23

o derp ys I shud lern to reed gud wun dey

:joy::joy::joy:

lmao ppl where i live really talk like that so i actually understood that just fine :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@triviummike23

o deer

:joy::joy:

1 Like

all good tho we got thick skin hard to offend us u gotta really try or get personal ya kno …but yeah masher= dead bandits masher pistol = dead bandits and a reload animation lol

1 Like

@triviummike23

Yeah I love mashers a lot very glad they brought 'em back for this game!

And I was just being silly with my reply…sorry if I unintentionally offended!

u good man lmao i thought it was funny cause i really know ppl who talk like that…im hard to offend. no worries man…yes even the slight nerf to the masher pistol didnt hurt them really.

1 Like

I have one hanging on my wall because I’ve only ever seen the one that I have

1 Like

Yes i have one, but the gatlin gun is a better killer

1 Like

@RecycledOrgans

Why do you prefer the pistol, good sir?

Not to speak for them, but the fire rate and reload time is much faster. And as I said before, there are better options for ARs. Pistols not so much.

1 Like

@Imit8m3
Maybe I just never used pistols enough in previous titles (love me my SMGs, ARs, and Shotties) but pistols feel pretty beastly in this game!

Is it just me?

Do you think they were better in previous games?

Masher pistols are on par with the BL1 variety.
Pistols in general were always my favorite. The anarchist and then the stinger from bl2 was always in my inventory.

3 Likes

@Imit8m3

Ohhh Anarchists yes!

infinity in bl2 makes the one in 3 look like S***.

1 Like

i miss the slagga it shredded in bl2 but im glad the slag mechanic is gone in this game.

1 Like