Master of All you Survey Trophy not unlocking

I’m having an issue with the named location trophies: I managed to get the Pandora named locations trophy, but the Eden-6 and Promethea are glitched… every time I walk back to ANY area in promethea or Eden 6, I get the “Area Discovered” message even though I have 43/43 locations in promethea and 63/63 locations on Eden-6. This happens every time I fast travel to another planet and then go back to ANY location on Promethea and Eden 6, I get the “Area Discovered” message.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I’m having the same problem. But mine is Pandora / Prometeia locations.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem with Eden-6. I needed to do Pandora in one sitting without traveling to another planet/quitting to menu to get the trophy. All locations were saying “Area discovered” - all 78 of them.

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem. I hadn’t done the Circle of Slaughter, but finished the Cartel challenges and figured I’d get that done, got the achievement for the Circle of Slaughter when I completed, but I didn’t get the Pandora exploration or Master of all Surveyed. Double checked, and I have all locations. Not gonna run the whole planet though, that seems too tedious, hope this’ll get fixed.

1 Like

I agree, although I’m considering doing TVHM and maybe unlocking it that way… I really hope they drop a patch that fixes this, it’s really frustrating…

Tengo el mismo problema pero en todos los planetas yes lo unico que me falta para el platino

1 Like

Same exact thing for me. I sent a ticket to support. These are the last trophies I need for platinum.

1 Like

There I posted msg how to resolve it

1 Like
1 Like

I’m also having the same problem with the master of all you survey trophy not unlocking does anyone know of a fix for this problem

1 Like

I found the solution, and its tedious. Areas are resetting after you quite game or go to Sanctuary. You need to run all locations in one sitting. That worked for me and now I have the platinum. Hopefully they patch this.

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy… But it makes sense because I realized that everytime I was trying to go for an undiscovered area at the end of a map, all the areas I would pass through would be marked as " area discovered " although I already discovered them during my playthrough…

So, same problem here but I don’t feel like doing all of them again, especially in one sitting. Hopefully they’ll notice it and fix it soon.

EDIT: Finally got up to do it all in one sitting and I can confirm it works. However when you press the pause button and the message “A new update is available. Do you want to install it?”, do NOT install it, ignore it and continue your game otherwise the stats will be reset and you will have to do all locations again.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, how can i fix it?

I can confirm this fix is not working for me. Did universal run through 3x and all locales popped. Will not give me Master Of All You Survey. all Slaughter houses, all Eridium Proving, all planetary locations. I’m so pissed!!

Guys, Unfortunately I can confirm that this fix works - I went back to ALL locations on ALL planets (never returning to Sanctuary or Quiting the game) and got the trophy. You HAVE to make sure you go to all Circles of Slaughters, Proving Grounds, AND the Vaults (the ones with the purple portals after bosses), as well as obviously all regular locations. I say unfortunately because if took me ~6 hours to complete, but if you’re itching for the trophy, I can say it will work.

Happy Vaulting