Matchmaking fix it

Fix matchmaking! Matchmaking is BullShiet. Give us a list of game open to join. Not some random join match made bs wtf why wud u do that. This is a main reason y i quit bl3. I want to play with pple. Matchmaking makes it hard to play with the right pple. Go back to bl2 list of join games. Wtf gearbox. I quit bl3 until matchmaking is viable.

3 Likes

some things can not be denied epic matchmaking is pretty bad

2 Likes

I stopped Bl3 because of that too… BL2/Pre-sequel matchmaking was perfect… I dont know why they changed it…

3 Likes

Yeah I can do the matchmaking fine in BL2 and TPS, as an added bonus my XB1X doesn’t crash either when I do!

2 Likes

Bl3 just feels like a unfinished, rushed buggy mess and the players are testing to help gearbox to make better changes. The game looks nice but its not fun to play,the terrible drop rates dont help,mayhem mode is rubbish and matchmaking is completely broken. its almost like its lost the borderlands soul from previous games,moved on quite a while back and dont see myself coming back unless something seriously major happens. Its painful because I loved loved borderlands 2,3 is such a waste of a great game and studio.

3 Likes

Honestly i didnt Play bl2 until the GOTY edition came out. It took my life over for atleast 2 years it was amazing. Almost everything was balanced. Drops felt fulfilling when they came. I dont know how bl2 was at launch so i Cant say if it was like bl3 is at its current. But Bl2 goty inspired me to buy bl3 at launch and i regret it. I should have waited until the game was more complete so the disappointment and waiting wouldnt hit me Like it is right now for them to fix things. I come back every 2-3 months to see its current state and i started a brand new character and i got 4 legendaries before saving vaughn at First i was like dope Thanks loot tinks. But then they kept coming and legendaries poppin out like popcorn in the microwave and then i was like ok this isnt right. Before i revived lilith before sanctuary damn near 20 legendaries dropped. I guess legendary doesnt mean a damn thing anymore. Whats the point of blues and purples now? And MM is still a POOP!

1 Like