Matchmaking is not working

First off I love battleborn multiplayer is my favorite part. But it doesn’t work, since the second day of having the game it hasn’t really worked. I can sit in matchmaking for extremely long periods of time without finding another player. I have a moderate NAT type and don’t know where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Did you get the game update from a few days ago? It was supposed to include improvements with matchmaking and connection issues. You may need to restart your XB1 as well if you didn’t do so since the patch. Finally, what region are you in? Others in the same region might have better information for you.

I have the update, and I’m in central US. Thanks for the help,

I’m not in the same region, so I’m not sure what to suggest. Unfortunately, I don’t know enough about the networking side of things; all I know is that my NAT is “Open”, and things seem to work. You may want to drop a ticket in with the support folks directly:
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201214053-Battleborn

Matchmaking has been garbage since beta, nothing has changed at all. I just spent 45 minutes watching wheels spin and having players be disconnected. So much for the last day of Double XP, I’m seriously unhappy right now and I feel like I wasted $80 for a game that I can’t actually play.

Not to mention the ridiculous stupid Boldur challenge that requires FOUR other people to play a Eldrid. Coupled with you crap matchmaking THAT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Your Support is even more USELESS, the first thing they are going to ask you is "IF YOU HAVE XBOX LIVE?!"
ERR, NO I’M PLAYING MY 'INTERNET ONLY GAME’ ON MY COCONUT & YARN NETWORK!

Might be one of the easiest lore challenges. Find 4 other forum members, load up Hardcore PvE, and jump off a ledge.