Matchmaking not working right for Maliwan takedown

Seems like it doesn’t fill the group, been a few times now on PC MH3 that I get one other person and that is it. Shouldn’t have to wait 10 mins for another player…

I agree 100%. They need to be honest and let us know something is wrong with matchmaking.

There’s no way for us players to prove that the error lies with the matchmaking system; we can never be sure how many other players in our region are queued up for Maliwan Takedown at any given time.

That said, it smells beyond fishy that, shortly after this new content’s release and on a weekend, I had to wait between 5 and 10 minutes to find even 2 other players. It seems like a dice roll whether the system will launch a session with 2, 3, or 4 players present. Even when the game starts with a group of 2, it often takes another 5-10 minutes until somebody else joins.

My current record is waiting for about 30 minutes at “1/4 players” in the matchmaking screen. And that was in the evening in central Europe.

Edit: Oh, and I’m playing on non-Mayhem. Don’t know if maybe the majority of the playerbase is attempting the takedown at Mayhem 3 or 4? I kind of doubt it, though.