Matchmaking time and UK players!

Has anyone else noticed that the matchmaking times are worse now? Or am I missing something like they’re in the process of updates? It’s really gutting cos it’s taking about 30 minutes to get a game on Capture…

Also, looking for UK based players to party up with! I’m never online when the Americans on my friends list wanna play :tired_face:

You can get me at CherryVile on PSN :wink:

1 Like

Heyho. I’m from Austria, so you’re only 1 hour behind me. :stuck_out_tongue: If u wanna play together(i’m no pro, just casual gamer with brain who wants to have fun) u can add me: Kysthan91

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m from Slovenia (UK time +1), a casual player with a microphone.
Psn: Ziadil

2 Likes

Hey Cherry. Will send you a PSN in a few hours when i’m back on. I’m UK based and playing quite a lot. Rank 64 now, mains are Thorn :smile: , Alani, Orendi, Rath. My PSN is same as forum name.

2 Likes

I’m a casual player from Holland and in need for some players with a Mic, and the will to try to play this game as intended, instead of a group of silent C.o.d players

Psn name: quicksandjezus

1 Like

Thanks guys! I think I’ve accepted those who’ve sent me requests, but I’ll get around to adding the rest eventually :smile: