is there a max stat on gear? and if so has someone compiled a list yet of what the max stats on a peice of gear can be for the primary and secondary stats
I suspect I might know some of the max values, seeing how many of coincidental highest value items I have.
- Max cost on common gear/green gear with negative: 420.
- Max cost on green gear: 714
- Max cost on blue gear: 924
- Max cost on purple gear with negative: 756
- Max cost on purple gear: 1050
- Max hp regen primary: 7
- Max shield recharge primary: 42
- Max health primary: 280
- Max shield primary: 140
- Max damage reduction primary: 5.6%
- Max attack damage primary: 9.8%
- Max attack speed primary: 9.8%
- Max reload speed primary: 21%
- Max move speed primary: 5.6%
- Max healing power primary: 14%
- Max critical damage primary: 10.5%
- Max bonus shards per second primary: 2.1
- Max shield recharge delay reduction primary: 1.05
- Max cooldown time reduction primary: 7%
- Max recoil reduction primary: 17.5%
- Max shield penetration: 21%
I guess someone could check some of these values with the new standardized character lore legendaries though.
Values missing: Max cost of blue with negative, max CC reduction primary, max sprint speed primary. Too lazy to add values for secondary stats for the moment. Max negative values co-relate with max primary values.
EDIT: Health penalty no longer co-relate with max primary values: Max health penalty is now -210.
Man, that’s low. I thought I had bad luck always getting ones below 2, and tossed them away, hoping to get one with 5 or more.
Standardized lore legendaries? Since when? There was no hot fix for that… If I’m wrong please let me know
since u sent that i actually already have a complete list of all stats
forgot to close this thread. i actually had them within about 10 minutes of me posting this thread
Just an update: Max health penalty no longer co-relate with max primary health value. Max health penalty is now -210.