May Need a Nerf?

(Lior) #21

Why are you still talking about his health when I’m complaining about his clapping? Do you want Gearbox to shrink his model and/or give him more health? If so, what does that have to do with the clapping. I’ve already stated that I don’t feel that the other nerfs are justified [including the health nerf], so for you to be incessantly going back and forth with me by bringing up his squishiness when I’m only complaining about the clapping you must be defending it.

(Dwarfurious) #22

Because i mentioned his squishiness and you tried to refute it by saying they have the same HP, so i said thats bollocks because of hit boxes, then you kept trying to talk about clapping. I kept to the topic i brought up.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #23

Slif_One has been fighting the Rathification of Deande since what might be beta. I now accept that he is right

(Ambra's Arbiter) #24

His clapping deserves the nerf, but it’s slow enough to be a terrible method of attacking stunned targets. Any stun clapper is a bad Dragõn. Also, I don’t know if you know this or how angry it may make you, but the clap can crit

(Lior) #25

He’ll be dead soon. Doesn’t matter to me.

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #26

If I may make a counter point to you,

if whiskey is being played as an assassin then wouldn’t it make more sense to go stick n’ sap? If you can land the bomb as an initiator then the enemy is going to be losing a few hundred health as well as being slowed.

(Skeksis Syl) #27

Thank you God for freaking acknowledging that. Every time I tell people it’s a drop in his overall dps when people say “all you have to do is clap to win” I swear no one hears me. Also do you know how to make the clap crit? I know it can but I have never found it easy to accomplish it

(Ambra's Arbiter) #28

I guess just aim at the general crit spot and hope? I typically aim a lil higher though

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #29

You’d think so, but triple nades deal more damage overall, and if you use the proper gear, you can fire so quickly that shields are not even worth worrying about. Either way, I don’t play him as an assassin, MORE DPS, BABY!

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #30

Late, but I now agree she is being rathified