Mayhem Level now on Weapon Cards

All clear! :+1:

By the way, a certain tool has come along for PC players. I’ve been checking out gun parts and have yet to come across a gun in my inventory that has something other than M10 or no M-level. In other words, no M1-M9 guns. This doesn’t mean they don’t exist, just odd that I haven’t come across them.

so…

Not so sure about that.

1 Like

Thanks for your help guys and gals.

To add to my findings, I did not see the Mayhem Level 10 noted until this morning. They must have released a hotfix late last night or early this morning.

Again, I have not seen the Mayhem level on any weapons lower than Mayhem 10.

I am on Xbox One and I have nothing like that on my cards
That is very strange.

looks good.

From what I understand, the mayhem level showing up on item cards is a bug of sorts… a few people here and there have been seeing it randomly ever since the patch. Don’t quote me on this, but I think I heard it was always the intention that the M-level would be shown, but it was buggy, so it was “hidden” so to speak until it could be addressed, but it’s kinda leaking through once in a while. At any rate, clearly the text strings, and the location/format of that text, were deliberately put in place by GBX for whatever reason.

Hmm maybe this is the bug. :slight_smile: Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen screenshots of anything other than mayhem 10 anywhere.

1 Like

weird though that it is not in the place where noelle says it is.

4 Likes

My friend was able to see it as well on some weapons, but not all. He has an original Xbox One. I wonder if there’s a resolution setting that might make it possible to see it, as I have text actually cut off on my Xbox OneX. For example, none of my torgue legendaries mention the sticky bonus. A lot of Hyperion weapons don’t show the shield stats. Maybe that’s normal?

1 Like

I feel like if i see a 500 damage some smg drop at mayhem 10. Even though i know itsa nomal lvl 57. Itll still have that tag. Also wt hecks the point of item score anymore.

Must have been a fluke yesterday. I no longer see the Mayhem Level 10 annotated on the weapons cards today.

2 Likes

It’s so you can convince a sibling that your Woodblocker is better than their OPQ and you two should trade.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Inappropriate Posts

I’m not a native speaker … but how was that comment pc in any way, shape or form? Or did I miss sth because of the “language barrier”?