Mayhem Mode 1-3,TVHM

Hi this is my first shooter game. And I finished Borderlands 3 and now have Mayhem Mode, plus TVHM. My question is how do I prepare to be able to reach Mayhem Mode 3 and then TVHM? I am using Zane as my character. And the level I am at with Zane is 42. Please help me. Thank for who ever can help me.

You can start TVHM right away. Even on Mayhem 1 it isn’t that bad, and it will get you to 50 and geared up pretty quick.

I can’t even make it to sanctuary 3. The regular enemy in TVHM that you would normally meet in normal are now super hard. I am always running from a fight and that is what I want to avoid. I don’t want to be running away anymore. I want to be skilled at this. Can you give me tips how to be better at this?

I don’t know if you know this other game called sekiro shadow die twice. But that game is Super hard. You shouldn’t die a lot. It would be better if you didn’t die once through out the whole game. I want to be someone who be can be good at games that dying is bad. And I want to get my skills up. That is why I am playing Borderlands 3 and other games. The become better. Please give me tips.

And plus if even if I reach max level in Borderlands 3 won’t that still not help since enemy will still be stronger than me by a lot. And kill me quick.

I am going to play TVHM like you said and reach my level cap. But I still don’t know how I am going to beat the normal enemies, let alone bosses in TVHM.

Pc has a bug (according to tech support) that allows them to activate mayhem mode on true as soon as they reach Sanctuary. However if you are on console you have to beat TVHM to unlock Mayhem for it.

I am PS4

That said if TVHM is too hard at the moment, you can load back into NVHM and continue leveling there. I save my normal side missions for after I beat NVHM. Then I switch NVHM to mayhem one. That way all side quests that I haven’t accepted yet will be scaled to my level when I o
That said if TVHM is too hard at the moment, you can loafd back into NVHM and continue leveling there. I ssve my normal side missions for after I beat NVHM. Then I switch NVHM to mayhem one. That way all side quests that I haven’t accepted yet will be scaled to my level when I do accept them.

Okay thank you. I will try that.

The most easiest enemy I can kill in TVHM are skaggs on Pandora. I could level up using those but that may take a while.

However you do need to know mayhem mode adds more anointed enemies. It also adds modifiers (and buffs) that you can check on the map screen. The modifiers will be random and change each time you switch maps.

I heard of modifiers and buffs. What are those?

Are they harder than the anointed?

Some buff the enemy some buff you. I am actually in game on Mayhem 1 right now. So as an example, my current modifiers are:

-12% accuracy and handling.
+30% shield, grenade, and melee damage.
Enemied take 15% less damage from corrosive damage.

Oh I understand. I saw that when I first got mayhem mode unlocked.

You see the modifiers when you open the map in the menu, they change every time you enter a map or restart the game.

Okay I will check it out thank. :slight_smile: