Mayhem modifiers ruin online experience and need to be disabled

I’ve spend about 45 mins to get playable modfiers in Mayhem 10, was farming bosses peacefully, someone joined me then leave and all my modifiers are gone…
I’ve spend 30 mins to reroll modifiers with no luck at all => rage quit
It happens often, these unwanted reroll are ruining the online and these modifiers also
Can you please add a way to disable them for f*ck sake, these are not fun at all
(yep I’m raging)

4 Likes

totally agree but
how do random people join your game?
i just disable that possibility

Someone joining your game should not change your modifiers. That’s a bug and should be fixed.

1 Like

I just wish they were able to be disabled separately from mayhem mode. The odds of finding somebody using similar modifiers to you are very low. If my Zane runs into cryo resist I leave, same with moze and fire, FL4K and reducing crits (Amara can handle just about anything though…). These modifiers are way too punishing especially when in matchmaking and you don’t have the luxury of planning an entire build for one play session.

Small edit: I love doing takedown matchmaking to kill some time but haven’t done that in months because it isn’t worth the headache. Even with the guardian takedown release

Even if they fix that, your preferred modifiers might be my most hated modifiers. No matter how you look at it, the modifiers make matchmaking complete ass

1 Like

No doubt. I hate the modifiers. Was just pointing out the bug.

1 Like

i have only played online once. i noticed that instead of the game using my modifiers or the other guys modifiers it applied all the modifiers for three different players. dont think that it is supposed to do that. we had ,big head, lootsplosion, spinners, puddles, immune drones, heal drones, death, rogue lite, floor is lava etc. need i go on?! i think they were all active. was not at all fun

Sounds great… Invite me next time :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

For me modifiers are the only reason I stop playing the game you have no choices in mayhem. I hate playing with modifiers and I wish I could just turn them off without being penalized. Yes I know I can turn them off and play baby mode and get the least challenge and the least rewards that’s being penalized for not wanting to play them.