Meesh/Kasteron's Battleborn Fanart

Thought I’d jump on the art thread train and add one of my own.
Battleborn’s been a big inspiration for both creating art and improving my technique and style, such that this is the most fan art for one fandom I’ve ever drawn.
I’ll start with the earlier ones and work on up to more recent pieces.

Summary

My first ever battleborn fanart, the first in a long line of…Kleese.

Punk!Kleese tries to relive his younger years

Summary

Reference to that Steve Buscemi meme

Summary

My icon here (A joke about Kleese using gel to mold his beard into different shapes)

Summary

My rendition of what Kleese looked like when he was younger

Summary

Digital painted style Kleese

Summary

When Kleese tries to flex

Summary

Kleese’s best beachwear

Summary

Alani among the lilies

Cursed image: Kleese without his facial hair

Summary

Pumpkin Toby! This one was my first time getting featured on gearbox’s social media channels

Summary

New Year’s Kleese, another one that was shared by Gearbox’s twitter

My steam icon

Summary

Mellka X Deande

Summary

Kleese and Ghalt on the ship (I figure similar events are frequent occurrences on Nova)

Summary

My favorite Mellka art I’ve done

Summary

Rendain and Constable Cuddles (before CC was revealed to be a pug), with a sizzling mad Ambra

When Thorn got that new taunt, this was all I could think of.

Summary

Kleese, based on a Phineas & Ferb meme

Summary

And, my latest: this month’s Inktober pieces (which I will update at the end of the month with the complete showing)

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Lastly, some of my original characters:

Summary

Ashika Varma, current head of LLC Minion RBX (suck it, Kleese) and master bo staff user.

Summary

Davrius, the Watcher of Tempest (AKA Dave the Weatherman). A Jennerit highborn who manipulates the fiery storms of Tempest, in order to keep the settled areas liveable by keeping the worst of the destructive storms at bay. He uses a staff and ceremonial headgear/garb much like how Ambra controls her sun-related powers.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #2

Ooh! A stretch of Sexy Idle Pose Toby!

He’s staring into your soul

(Penguin connoisseur.) #4

My Finisci hearthrob can stare wherever he wants… Licks beak.

I-I mean… Awesome picture, dude!

(Australian Lite™) #5

Get that sh*t as a tatoo, and you will retain forum fame forever. Or for about 5 minutes, whichever comes first.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #6

As well as bring great shame to my family, haha!

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #7

Gorgeous work! I think Alani covered in waterlily pads is my favourite :heart:

Just to point out this thread my fellow moderator made today - It´s basically a manual how to summarize pictures in a drop-down menu to make the thread easier & faster to load for PC´s with slower webconnection.

Thank you! I’m newer to the forum so I wasn’t aware of that, but I edited the post now so it should be better. I can certainly sympathize with those on data or connection caps/speed troubles, so I’m happy to make it easier for everyone.

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #9

That´s awesome, thank you! Definately easier for my old steammachine!

The announcement is fresh & new, so no worries. Over the last days there has been a huge influx of art, and before most forum-artists rarely posted more than 5 pics at once.

But feel free to “unhide” your favourite piece or top 3-5 :slight_smile:

If you need any help getting used to the Forum just drop me or a fellow mod a message :heart:

Oh, forgot to say: I LOVE this bit of fanmade lore! It fits perfect for the gravity-manipulating tech and the dark, opulent style of the Jennerit!

(Augustus Benedict) #10

Woohoo, nice work also Benedict Yusss!

(Deandes in crime ) #11

I really dig the young kleese. No idea why

(Deandes in crime) #12

This thread has actually changed my opinion on Kleese a little, @loving-hatred. :wink:

Can I just say how much I love the inktober sketches too? Every single one of them is amazing.

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #13

Better than nuthin!