Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

My Ninja skills have hit a plateau - partly because I can’t seem to quite get my brain to make it work properly and partly because I’m playing about 11 different characters these days :

Just for Zer0 I now have my OP8 melee, OP4 hybrid, OP0 melee, OP0 Jakobs-allegiance sniper ; two Mayas, two Sals, and sometimes the other three get a whole night from me too.

And I just promised some others that I’d make a Tidal Wave thread ( nobody believes me it’s a good gun ) - so I gotta make some vids with various toons to prove its worth ( while they make vids proving it’s worthless ).

And THEN, the loot hunt starts in February!
Ahhh! Need more time!!

(Striker Zidane) #603

Goodluck @Jefe! tidal wave showcase sounds interesting!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #604

Nice one user! ( :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ) …:grin:

Hey guys. As you know, I play k/b&m but I have a Logitech controller that I got ages ago. I tried it for a bit but didn’t like the slow pan ( and everything else ) but would like to try it again for melee.

This is the default :

How do you set yours up?

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #606

I changed mine so that the melee is in the left button next to the fire one.

(Hmm...) #607

My settings are all default

(Striker Zidane) #608

Default all the way!!!

(User2136) #609

I had swapped crouch and melee, but switched back to default for better melee spam and to better deal with when the target moves last minute. If the slow pan speed was killing you I’d turn the sensitivity to at least 8 or 9

(Dinafay) #610

How can you guys keep attempting on it? I’ve lost all the strenght on the game. :open_mouth:

(Hmm...) #611

Huh what are you talking about the peak?

(Dinafay) #612

in general :smiley:

(Hmm...) #613

Ah well I fight for world records in racing games…so I guess I’m used to it (and that’s a hint as to why I chose this dumbass name)

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #614

@User2136 & I took down Hyperious:

(Striker Zidane) #615

@Jefe let’s try this XD

(Hmm...) #616

I am now sad…I’m not a great raider though so no loss I guess

You’re on! Maybe tonight? ( or for you, after lunch … ). Otherwise I’ll be around much of Sunday.

Side question : I’ve only done Hyp at low levels ( meaning : quickly! ) and have skipped the Minions. Did you guys go for the Minions because you had to? or because you wanted to?

(Striker Zidane) #618

Tomorrow after lunch :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t tomorrow. Party at my cousin’s place :beer:

We’ll find a time :+1:

(Striker Zidane) #620

Fo sure

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #621

@User2136 and I have been co-oping lately. I have about 3 hours a night to play so we do some raids, mobbing and the Peak. I’ve never done a speed kill with Hypee so I’m more comfortable doing it the old fashioned way and I think user is the same.
Not looking to be speed demons, just enjoy the sessions with others. :grin: