Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1166

Close one at the end there. I was like, " no, it was going so well!" Great job Jefe. Sub 20 is right around the corner.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1167

I am the worst member of the club. lol

Good thing i did not time-out for too many FFYL’s.

Edit: Ethan’s comments is amusing, lol (his privacy setting is set to open).

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1168

Had an amazing co-op session with @sm4ll, I was Maya, he played as Zer0. And this session pumped me up so much that I decided to try my hand at Melee Zer0. This is the result of a few hours, my sweaty hands and is the peak of my skill at Melee Zer0ing.

P.S. only a single second better than @bew_’s run which is the 3rd on the leaderboard. :joy:

(Striker Zidane) #1169

And you did it with hide. Proud of your Faily! bWONK

EDIT:
Yay! level 72 gears vs 4 OP8 UBA surveyors

(Hobo) #1170

That’s my average dose of borderlands 2.

(Santa Söze) #1171

Time for one Peak run tonight.
Making a bit of progress : finally got a good Black Queen chain. Not enough to kill the second, but enough to take 2/3 of its health. Funny it’s taken me so long to build this particular challenge up :man_shrugging:
Got both pairs of Assassins in chains, which is the first time ever.

But here’s a weird thing : maybe I had beginner’s luck with Bore-ing Saturn as I haven’t gotten a decent Bore on them since. However every time I go to Arid Nexus to practice, I get him every time. According to this, there should be no difference between them :thinking:

Another odd thing - this dropped from a random spiderant or psycho :

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1172

Yuck! DX

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1174

Dirtyboots-member of the PS4 Ninja Club (Italy Chapter) uploaded a Peak run with me.

Working on next challenge, sub 18

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1175

@sm4ll and I may or may not have done a decent duo nai run on OP 8 Pete. And may or may not upload it tomorrow, depending on if wee make an improvement on it or not. :smirk:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1176

what is the time?

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1177

I will remain silent until we upload it.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1178

@Sun_Tsunami and I will work on sub 4 soon.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1179

Don’t post torturing comments…it will drive us crazy!:tired_face:

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1180

Another ninja friend did the impressive op8 Peak with lvl 72 gears. Congrats Nate!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1181

New PB

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1182

Two friends, Dirtyboots & Nate aka. Star dome have gotten new PBs:

Congrats guys!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1183

Another Ninja I found last week on YouTube, Indu:

(Striker Zidane) #1184

What about this XD

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1185

Look who’s in the building!!

(Noveson) #1186

What level do you guys just play around in? I’m going through the OP levels right nwo but I haven’t done anything but stay in digistruct peak. Is the rest of the game like the peak in OP levels(meaning you don’t one shot much stuff anymore because the lack of melee scaling)?

EDIT: Also, tips for Dukino’s mom? Just got to OP 5 and she’s a real bitch. Have an OP 3 corrosive pimp but it doesn’t really do much lol.