Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

(Santa Söze) #1187

All of us play at OP8 normally but we do a lot of raiding at 72 as it’s frankly more fun ( OP8 raids are pretty tough aka stressful ). I also have an OP4 character and really like that level.

We all use Hides and Love Thumpers ( my OP4 uses a Punchee ) - the Hide is pretty damn strong and is still very effective at one-shotting basic enemies without slag or Death Mark at OP8.

Regarding D’s Ma : melee Zer0 can reduce her to ash faster than anyone. Put the Pimp away. Check the recent videos above to see the strategy.
First tip : don’t spend all your kunai at once. If she does her leap/stomp it’ll put you at healthgate. You then have kunai to spare to toss with your Grog.
Second tip : practice in Lynchwood. She’s more or less the same beast there.

(Noveson) #1188

Yeah I’m just kinda torn between trying to get everything at OP8 and possibly having the game be less fun…on the flip side it already annoys me having a norfleet that isn’t even the top level anymore.

Still dont’ have a hide, but if the damage it does is that significantly better than a thumper I’ll have to try again and go get one.

Oh damn, I just assumed melee would be absurd(based on the fact my corrosive pimp did 0 damage). Guess I’ll should’ve tried melee!

(Santa Söze) #1189

A possible recommendation : keep your level 72 gear and clone your character. Keep one at 72 and let the other one climb the OP levels. That’s what I did…several times :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1190

Had a fun session with the main man @StrikerZidane, sun and user.

All i can say is striker is the real deal, best melee zero ever.

And oh we got an 8:46 op0 duo peak run, lol.

(Striker Zidane) #1191

Thank you so much Nat for the ps plus subscription. I will appreciate a month of ps plus already but man you gave a 1yr sub lol. Bye steam for now XD

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1192

Look… 1 day of playing with you, from a bad ninja mobber i became decent. Lol

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1193

@StrikerZidane, no more duo Peak with me from now on, huh? :laughing:

Magical force of inspiration, I see! :wink:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1194

Lol i am still a bad ninja mobber

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1195

You couldn’t get a time like this only because of Striker. Let’s be honest, you also contributed to such a result.

(Santa Söze) #1196

Here’s the thing though : I’ve had this experience over and over. It’s probably because I have complete confidence that he knows what he’s doing, so I can just relax and do my job. But I’m a fraction of the player when I’m on my own.

Ninja C0-0p Time Trials
(Striker Zidane) #1197

@FailyFailracer I’ll be back on steam like i told said to @Hobo :smiley: Maybe this or next weekend.

@nat_zero_six and @Jefe you guys are really good and are fast learners! Enjoyed playing with you. Hopefully one day the three of us get to play together

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1198

Two days of Striker and the gang.

Having a blast!
You pc guys can’t have him back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Striker Zidane) #1199

:))
Thanks for the hospitality guys! I really feel welcome on PS4

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1200

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1201

Ninja duo dies a lot in the winged storm

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1202

When I started this thread over 2 years ago in 2016 I never thought I would get to dash & slash along side @StrikerZidane .

Then a year later (2017) I met @SomeRandomGuy11 thru this thread…becoming one of my Forum brothers.

Random, we talked about this day and I want to thank you for your role in this.

@nat_zero_six, I met up with him July 2017 for Peak Co-op runs.

nat continually worked on Striker to come to PS4. As soon as Striker said he was seriously thinking about PS4 & BL2, nat jumped on the opportunity and did everything possible to get him online (a yrs subscription, wow!).

@Jefe , my third main Forum bro.

Around June 2017 Jefe started his melee addiction and would be a huge contributor to this thread.

His forming the Ninja C0-0p Time Trials on Striker’s request was another piece of the puzzle that I would co-0p with Striker.

But, this is the post that started it all.

It’s because of Striker’s openness to play with others on steam and now on PS4 is how my Melee Zer0’s dream came true.

Thank you.

(Santa Söze) #1203

You know what’s hilarious : when Striker posted that, I couldn’t figure out why so many people jumped in to “like” the post. I thought “here’s some random hack who’s trolling Sun’s thread”.

:rofl:

It’s been quite a journey for me and one that I think parallels yours closely Sun.

(Striker Zidane) #1204

@Sun_Tsunami
I didn’t realize it’s been over 2 years now for this thread and yep we’ve come a long way! And we got so much stuff and coop activities to do XD

And actually now that I recall, It’s because of this thread that made me play again. When I saw that there are still active ninjas around, I decided to go back to Pandora, improve my skills, and share it to you guys on this thread via videos and via playing with you.

@Jefe
Lol! I know I’m not that popular nor a big YouTuber but thinking of me as a hacker XD I’m not too techy haha so that’s the least adjective I’m expecting someone to give me XD
@Hobo is the only hacker here XD

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1205

…and I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread.

Currently at 1.2K Replies & 22.6K Views!

(Santa Söze) #1206

No no! I said hack - meaning noob ( in this sense ). :laughing: