Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1247

We always got bad rng after saturns best we could is 14:33.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1248

There is no doubt one of us will get that #1 slot. :+1:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1249

a Work-In-Progress

Scorches - as long as I am in position, I can consistently kill them. Now to work on how to MMF chain them.

Dukino’s Mom - I am not dying anymore with my own kunai, just need to be more aggressive with Rapier backstabs

Black Queen - This one, I am inconsistent. Can’t seem to kill them consistently with one execute.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1250

On Target to a sub-14, also got a one shot Bore on Saturn. But Saturn said No!

(Striker Zidane) #1251

Full DM didn’t apply on the first BQ. You only threw two sets of kunais and maybe some of those didn’t hit the first bq.

Treat them also as you would with scorch. Straight angle back stab.
For 2p health scaling, wait for the last second to execute And get a crit.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1252

I think i am also hitting bq when his belly is up. Need to time it as well.

I thought DM is 80% and cannot be stack?

(Striker Zidane) #1253

Iirc as long as all 4 kunais hit then it’s 80%. Maybe some of your kunais hit something else

Edit:
To be clear, 1 throw has 4 kunais.
You threw 2 sets (8 kunais) but I think some missed the first bq

(Noveson) #1254

Onto OP8 for the first time thanks to you guys. Riding an OP 4 hide(man is it a huge difference even over my OP 6 thumper I had). Dukino came easy once I saw vids of you guys attacking with the grog right as she hit the ground. Most of my deaths now are either dying to my own kunai or dying to somenthing in deception right as I break my shield.

I have no idea how I’m going to manage to get an OP8 hide, my maya(who is at OP 6) is my only other character and the one that I can kill terra with and I still haven’t managed to make it easy at OP 6.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1255

After i down brood and inci with a few basilisk left, i knew this could be the run. I continued to play healianth and boost safely while my hands is shaking and sweating. Lol.

Voracidous next for melee zero. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Striker Zidane) #1256

Congrats nat! Vorac is easy if you got the Harold swapping down. I might transfer my PS4 to a better spot/wider tv this weekend. The tv I’m playing on now isn’t too wide for me. That means imma go super saiyan

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1257

I play on a 40 inch tv :grin::grin:.

Will try to protect the chief as the first strat if it did not go so well, will just proceed to kill the chief and healthgate from the start.

(Noveson) #1258

Damn OP 8 dragons with melee zero? Crazzyy.

Vorac is easy!? I have to learn the ways apparently. Wasn’t even easy for me at level 72

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1259

Agree, took me a while to kill them solo at 72 as well.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1260

Deym, there’s some godlike melee Zer0s here.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1261

You are a badass of all badasses. Great job!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1262

here is the fight.

Edit: Just realized I am now a member of the Dragons Hunter’s Club. lol Now to get my application for the Voracidous Hunter’s Club.

I’m finally starting to get the feel of chaning and especially sheild stripping again not ready for raids without help I’d get my anal cavity cleaned to the bone

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1264

I do some practice runs of voracidous at op0. And i can consistently kill him. :grin:

Will try op8 version next.

(Striker Zidane) #1265

Vorac has a tattoo on his right arm?

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1266