Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1307

I will also upload the round 4 of Hyperion Slaughter. I swear that is an equivalent of OP7 Digistruck Peak, all spawns are bad ones. lol

(Striker Zidane) #1308

sba surveyors right? XD

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1309

yep, waves 3, 4 and 5 is also intense with nonstop constructors, RPG loaders and War Loaders.

I thought we would not survive it.

(Striker Zidane) #1310

Had the same experience with me, sun, and user ran through it XD

BTW I need help with the guide I’m doing.

Anyone up to record and edit a video showing the safe timing in between kunai throw and execute?

like a video showing several experiments
1st part throwing a kunai, waiting for 0.3 sec = get you down
2nd part throwing a kunai, waiting for 1 sec = ok

Good to have it edited and have a timer display so we can be as accurate as possible.
I’ll include it in my final clip and give credit. Or maybe you guys can upload it and I’ll just link it in the description of my chaining guide.

it’s a request from a good friend, kizmo and I think it’ll be helpful and relevant too.

@Himawari
@FailyFailracer
@Juzhang666

have good editing skills

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1311

I don’t have editing capabilities. Maybe @Sun_Tsunami he is a youtuber now, lol. Kidding aside i think Boss @jefe can assist you with that.

(Striker Zidane) #1312

Alright! Hopefully someone can help me with it
Just a sneak preview

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1313

looks good. I need this.

No “BS only”?

(Striker Zidane) #1314

You can 1hko arbalest spider ants, fire ants, regular slags and and others if you get a crit but it’s not 100% so I took it out. Safest way is to throw a set of DB

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1315

Iirc, Wot and R.O.U.S can be put into 3rd type. They are of the same type as Scavengers, Gravediggers, SGT loaders, Heavy nomads, Ironclads, non-badass Goliaths, etc. All of those I remember going down with just 5 sets of kunai and a Back Stab.

(Striker Zidane) #1316

Having ran through bandit arena numerous times, I think ironclads are type 4. WoT and ROUS can be classified as Type 3 but sometimes they have KB range health remaining after you execute so I classified them as type 4. (contemplating on whether or not to put medium bots to type 4 as well)

This chart is under Tip #1 which is to show the importance of your 1st execute and to make sure you take out your first target to continue the chain.

Feels like slagged centurion should be type 3

(Santa Söze) #1317

Definitely. Those guys are tough.

Also, I’m not your guy for editing. It’s not something I really know anything about.

I would like to help but right now I just don’t have time.

It’s a interesting topic tho.

(Striker Zidane) #1319

same here man! busy month at work. No pressure :wink:

(steam-Himawari) #1320

I’d like to but duuno how to do it .After all you cannot control the timing such accurately like 0.3s in game XD
And you cannot know the accurate time while playing.Imo ,it’s more rely on experience lol

(Striker Zidane) #1321

No worries hima! I might put it on a separate vid.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #1322

If I wind up with some spare time, I can do it. Don’t hold your breath though - the weather just cooled off here, and autumn is amplifying the siren call of the outdoors. My bike is in the shop though (Juicy brake recall and a bleed for the other), so maybe this week? :8ball:

I’m not sure how to throw a triggered on-screen timer, so I’m open to suggestions. I was going to play in Windowed mode with a timer (probably web-based; Google “stopwatch”, and the first result will literally be a functional one) in the background, while recording the entire display. I won’t be able to start or stop it on command, but replaying the critical segment of the video in slow motion will allow us to get accurate start/stop times, and calculate the timing from there.

(Striker Zidane) #1323

Sure mate! It’s ok. I’m the one who’s requesting so no rush and no pressure.
Im guessing executing after .80-.90 sec is the safe time. But we’ll get a more accurate time when we see that stopwatch

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1324

Surveyors Galore… Hyperion Slaughter round 4.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #1325

I’m currently using that little stationary turret in Opportunity (easy to get to from spawn, immobile, not dangerous). Got a suggestion for a better one?

edit - turns out that if you clear the Engineers and one WAR Loader from behind it, and then proceed to hit it in the back, it won’t go aggro on you, and you can hit it over and over to work the timing.

2nd edit - here’s a sample screenshot from a work in progress. Is this what you’re looking for? The kunai toss is synchronized; in one, I leap right into it and take damage, but in the other, I wait a moment (for the kunai to pop), and take no damage when I Execute.

(Striker Zidane) #1326

That’s great! Liking it so far mate thank you!